Community Magazine

Guest Post: Some Volunteer Work Your Community Paperblog Pick in Community

Guest Post: Do Some Volunteer Work for Your Community

This was written by Aaron Whyte, who is currently volunteering for the Wiltshire ACF. Aaron believes that volunteering is a good way to help your community and grow as a person. Read more

Everybody Talks Paperblog Pick in Community

Everybody Talks

My life with cancer was beginning. It seemed to me that things were happening rather quickly but the sooner I could get started then the sooner I would be rid of this cancer. Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Guest Post: Do Some Volunteer Work for Your Community

Guest Post: Some Volunteer Work Your Community

This was written by Aaron Whyte, who is currently volunteering for the Wiltshire ACF. Aaron believes that volunteering is a good way to help your community and... Read more

The 31 January 2013 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Just Sharing: The Benefits of Cycling

Just Sharing: Benefits Cycling

7 Health Benefits of Cycling1. Cycling is good for your heart: Cycling is associated with improved cardiovascular fitness, as well as a decrease in the risk of... Read more

The 18 January 2013 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • Adidas Launches Its New Store in BGC

Adidas Launches Store

MANILA, Philippines – Recently, adidas threw a bash to officially open its newest store at the heart of Bonifacio Global City in Taguig. Read more

The 14 January 2013 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Honey Lemon Ginger Tea Jelly

Honey Lemon Ginger Jelly

I keep finding these recipes on the web (sometimes on Pinterest) about honey lemon ginger tea jelly. It sounds amazing to me so when my CSA had Meyer lemons... Read more

The 21 January 2013 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • San Gabriel Centennial Rose Parade Float Wins Directors’ Trophy

Gabriel Centennial Rose Parade Float Wins Directors’ Trophy

The City of San Gabriel Centennial float received the Director’s Trophy, helping to celebrate the city’s centennial with its first entry into the Rose Parade... Read more

The 03 January 2013 by   Wonder
    NONE, NONE
  • Was I Raped By My Ex Last Night? I Don’t Know What To Do

Raped Last Night? Don’t Know What

I’m so tired and worn out, I just need to off load.  I wanna scream. I’ve had my ex here staying for a bit for our little girls birthday. We have been talking... Read more

The 19 January 2013 by   Therealsupermum
    NONE, NONE
  • 10 Reasons I Hate Getting Older

Reasons Hate Getting Older

Here are my top 10 reasons I hate getting older. I had a very good friend who was 9 years older than me and she used to tell me all these things that happen to... Read more

The 03 January 2013 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • School Makes Me…

School Makes

Yesterday I shared a photo shared by one of my facebook friends. When I first saw it, I had a visceral reaction – my gut literally lurched as I read the words i... Read more

The 28 January 2013 by   Tracyrosen
    NONE, NONE
  • Top 10 Manly Men’s Photos – Week 8

Manly Men’s Photos Week

Each week we bring you the top 10 manly pictures on Dudepins. From Cars to Cigars and news to humour, check in each Sunday to see our finely groomed list of... Read more

The 26 January 2013 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Baguio Fun Run 2013

Baguio 2013

I did the 1st edition back in 2011. Had to skip the 2nd installment. This year's offering is very tempting especially with the introduction of a new distance -... Read more

The 06 January 2013 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More