Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Dress Dilemma!

Dress Dilemma!

I need your help todayI am going away for the weekend next weekendUp to my uncles And we are going to the theatre on the Saturday nightTo see a west end... Read more

The 04 July 2015 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • The Philippine Loop Ride of Rogelio Franco a One Hander Biker

Philippine Loop Ride Rogelio Franco Hander Biker

ROGELIO VERGARA FRANCO is doing Phillipine Loop (on-going) Contact Number: 09353997811 From Dasmarisñas City, CaviteHis route is based on the... Read more

The 27 July 2015 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • 39th MILO Marathon Manila

39th MILO Marathon Manila

Veteran runners Eric Panique and Luisa Raterta made headlines as they grabbed the top spots in the 42K centerpiece event at the 39th National MILO Marathon... Read more

The 26 July 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 39th MILO Marathon Tarlac

39th MILO Marathon Tarlac

Eduardo “Vertek” Buenavista aced the 39th National MILO Marathon Tarlac qualifying leg on Sunday, where over 13,000 runners were present to conquer the roads. Read more

The 14 July 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 39th MILO Marathon Balanga

39th MILO Marathon Balanga

MILO Marathon regulars Noel Fabros and Mary Grace Dela Torre topped the 21K centerpiece event at the 39th National MILO Marathon Balanga qualifying leg on... Read more

The 22 July 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Kagay-an Festival Marathon 2015

Kagay-an Festival Marathon 2015

When: Aug 23 2015 Where: Centrio Mall Registration Fee PHP250 - 3km PHP350 - 5km PHP950 - 21km PHP1800 - 42km Registration Site La Cabana Spa (C.M. Recto... Read more

The 29 July 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Family Affair

Family Affair

At one of my oncology appointments I asked about genetic testing out of concern for my daughter and possibly for myself to try to figure out the answer to the... Read more

The 08 July 2015 by   Countesstt
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Hotel Urban, Spring Hill

Hotel Urban, Spring Hill

When I first started this blog—three years ago this month—it was all about my bucket list, and it still is, but somewhere along the way, I seem to have become a... Read more

The 12 July 2015 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • 39th MILO Marathon Baguio

39th MILO Marathon Baguio

Runners prove they can overcome challenges as they conquered the wet roads at the 39th National MILO Marathon Baguio qualifying leg on Sunday. Read more

The 12 July 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Deep Christian Roots, Interfaith Family Journey

Deep Christian Roots, Interfaith Family Journey

Callaway Kleiner family photo.Today, we feature an essay from interfaith parent Erika Callaway Kleiner, MDiv. One persistent myth is that interfaith parents... Read more

The 20 July 2015 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More