Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Bike Movie of the Year – “Lakbay2Love” in Cinemas Now

Bike Movie Year “Lakbay2Love” Cinemas

I’ve been longing for a movie like this and this is what I love the most because I want to travel the entire Philippines by bike one day seems crazy right but... Read more

The 03 February 2016 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • 4th June – Date Announced

June Date Announced

We are back! Envirolution will return to Platt Fields Park on 4th June 2016, for what will be the biggest and best event yet. And sadly, maybe our last! We... Read more

The 09 February 2016 by   Envirolution
    NONE, NONE
  • 10 Fun Facts About Canada

Facts About Canada

What do you know about Canada? It’s the homeland of maple syrup, of course, you also know about hockey. The weather can get very cold over there, that Justin... Read more

The 15 February 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Many Yet One? Multiple Religious Belonging

Many One? Multiple Religious Belonging

As someone born into an interfaith family, I am attracted to synergy, hybridity, complexity, and convergence. Lately, I see a moment of convergence... Read more

The 01 February 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Interfaith Family Lens: Obama at the Mosque

Interfaith Family Lens: Obama Mosque

President Obama gave a moving speech about inclusion and preventing extremism at the Islamic Society of Baltimore yesterday. I saw this event, his first visit t... Read more

The 04 February 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • No More Meds

More Meds

Yes we are still here! But our journey means the blog is not something that now gets a lot of posts. I debated with making it an advocacy, education blog etc bu... Read more

The 02 February 2016 by   Survivingana
    NONE, NONE
  • Between Death and Burial

Between Death Burial

Photo by Don LaVange. People who know me in person recognize that diplomacy isn't my strongest suit. However, I do understand that the space between a person's... Read more

The 14 February 2016 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Generation Interfaith: Harrisburg, Chicago, Long Island

Generation Interfaith: Harrisburg, Chicago, Long Island

The Jewish Museum, NYC Is this truly year three of the Being Both book tour? Somehow, I am still traveling around the country, speaking at museums, universities... Read more

The 23 February 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Let’s Talk About Death, Baby.

Let’s Talk About Death, Baby.

Well, it’s 8:09 Eastern Standard Time, and I’m barely awake.  I figure there was never a better time to talk about suicide. ***** For a few reasons, suicide... Read more

The 03 February 2016 by   Amanda Bruce
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Born to Run

Born

Run for the Cure - 2013 The year I was diagnosed with breast cancer I had been training to run a half-marathon and since I never got to do it I needed to get... Read more

The 15 February 2016 by   Countesstt
    NONE, NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More