Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• My 10 Minute Ikea Desk Makeover

Minute Ikea Desk Makeover

Build it and they will come.Such was my hope when I got down to the business of setting up my home office last month.Now that I’ve branched into freelance... Read more

The 09 January 2015 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • 5 Friday Finds: Cool Gear For Men

Friday Finds: Cool Gear

TGIF right? Well, welcome to Friday and hello to the weekend, a time to take a little ‘you’ time. Here’s 5 awesome Manly products we’ve found that we think you... Read more

The 09 January 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Katie Hopkins: My Fat Story

Katie Hopkins: Story

Those of you who live in the UK and Ireland may be aware of Katie HopkinsHopkins first became known when she took part in the 2006 series of The ApprenticeNow... Read more

The 04 January 2015 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Nutrilite Health Run 2015

Nutrilite Health 2015

To cap of its 80th anniversary celebration, the world’s No. 1 selling vitamins and dietary supplements brand*, Nutrilite will be staging the Philippine leg of... Read more

The 17 January 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Acting So out of Character – Who is This Person

Acting Character This Person

In the home environment none of us like confrontation, verbal abuse, violence etc. But this becomes a reality when an eating disorder decides to move in.... Read more

The 18 January 2015 by   Survivingana
    NONE, NONE
  • Dubai Sand Dunes at Sunset

Dubai Sand Dunes Sunset

There is something unsettling about being told your four-wheel drive has a built in roll cage. It seemed like a warning that the worst could—and does—happen. Read more

The 14 January 2015 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • DIYAbility – Embrace Your Inner MacGyver & Adapt Your World

DIYAbility Embrace Your Inner MacGyver Adapt World

First visit? Glad you're here! I hope you'll take a second to stop by my Facebook page and subscribe for updates so we can stay connected! FollowAnyone with a... Read more

The 21 January 2015 by   Emily
    NONE, NONE
  • I Like to Move It!

Like Move

2011 started out with all good things. I was feeling good and ready to take on the world! After the switch from Arimidex to Tamoxifen my body just seemed more... Read more

The 31 January 2015 by   Countesstt
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • The World is a Little Less Sparkly - Emily Thackeray

World Little Less Sparkly Emily Thackeray

The first time I met Emily was when her smiley face looked round my hospital room door. I was still struggling to do anything for myself and feeling like I woul... Read more

The 07 January 2015 by   Kirstietancock
    NONE
  • Check out These Awesome iPhone 6 & 6 Plus Cases

Check These Awesome iPhone Plus Cases

It’s important to keep your iPhone safe from all the elements, not only does this uphold value if you ever decide to resell it, it also provides an added layer... Read more

The 30 January 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More