Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Hanukkah AND Christmas: 7 Books For Interfaith Children

Hanukkah Christmas: Books Interfaith Children

Once upon a time, December holiday books for children focused on either Christmas, or Hanukkah. Now, many children grow up in Jewish families celebrating... Read more

The 24 November 2015 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Birthday Season is Over--Bring on the Christmas!

Birthday Season Over--Bring Christmas!

We celebrated 3 birthdays in October: mine, Haven's, and Katriel's.Mine was not so important. Let's just say I'm getting older. Brian does have a funny little... Read more

The 01 November 2015 by   Carrie Wood
    NONE, NONE
  • Tattoos/Piercings

Tattoos/Piercings

As you knowI got my nose pierced a couple of months agoAs well as that My ears are pierced five timesAnd in the past I've had my eye brow and belly button... Read more

The 01 November 2015 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • 5 of My Favourite Quotes About Money

Favourite Quotes About Money

Oscar Wilde - " When I was young I thought money was the most important thing in life, now that I'm old - I know it is!" Robert Graves - "There's no money in... Read more

The 24 November 2015 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Stupid Phrases for People in Crisis

Stupid Phrases People Crisis

Surviving Anorexia:Having been on the receiving end of many of these phrases and been made to feel like it is my burden alone to carry, it is time many of our... Read more

The 04 November 2015 by   Survivingana
    NONE, NONE
  • Camping Party of 8: Thankful for an Early Christmas Present

Camping Party Thankful Early Christmas Present

You might have noticed that I'm not exactly a traditional kind of person. So spending days and days preparing a traditional Thanksgiving meal and event are not... Read more

The 27 November 2015 by   Carrie Wood
    NONE, NONE
  • All the Wonder That's to Be Had

Wonder That's

It has been a long time. Most of my posts start like that but to me that means life has been good.My last blog was about starting my competitive career in... Read more

The 29 November 2015 by   Kirstietancock
    NONE
  • The Nones (Including Interfaith Kids) Are Alright: A Book Review

Nones (Including Interfaith Kids) Alright: Book Review

Interfaith families celebrating two or more religions are not actually “religious nones.” I sometimes describe my people as religious maximalists instead of... Read more

The 13 November 2015 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • 39th National MILO Marathon Cebu

39th National MILO Marathon Cebu

Noel Tillor and Ruffa Sorongon share the spotlight in the Cebu leg of the 39th National MILO Marathon held on Sunday. The pair captured the top spots in the... Read more

The 02 November 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 39th National MILO Marathon Davao

39th National MILO Marathon Davao

Davaoeños Sonny Wagdos and Judelyn Miranda grabbed the top spots of the 21K centrepiece event at the National MILO Marathon qualifying leg in Davao City... Read more

The 21 November 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More