Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Five on Friday: Majella Nolan

Five Friday: Majella Nolan

For the past couple of months I’ve been working out with the team at Body Smart Exercise Physiology in Paddington. Through a weekly mix of reformer Pilates... Read more

The 03 March 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • APA Using NCD Not Dementia

Using Dementia

Photo by Keoni Cabral. If the Sapir-Whorft theory is to be believed, the language we use shapes our reality. For this reason, the American Psychological... Read more

The 10 March 2017 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • A Flacid Bladder Question for Trudy

Flacid Bladder Question Trudy

Question for Trudy: Hi! First I want to say thanks for being brave and speaking out about this problem. I have small, flaccid neurogenic bladder. My question... Read more

The 25 March 2017 by   Trudytriumph
    NONE, NONE
  • Watch out Zara, There Are Dangerous Curves Ahead

Watch Zara, There Dangerous Curves Ahead

Last weekend I hit the hills of Bangalow in northern New South Wales with my girls for a long weekend of … well, I can’t really say because what happens on tour... Read more

The 02 March 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Rogin-E: Battle Gear for Success

Rogin-E: Battle Gear Success

Getting to the top requires a lot from you. Staying there demands even more. Balancing both work and your personal life, while keeping an active healthy... Read more

The 01 March 2017 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 8 of the Best Pleated Midi Skirts

Best Pleated Midi Skirts

If, like me, you’re tired of spending your days rearranging tight pencil skirts or battling short hemlines the moment the wind kicks up, it’s time to invest in ... Read more

The 07 March 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Defying Gravity

Defying Gravity

It's time to try defying gravity. I think I'll try defying gravity Kiss me goodbye I'm defying gravity. And you won't bring me down Exactly what I felt when I... Read more

The 05 March 2017 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it’s time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Read more

The 03 March 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Why Taking a Walk in the Woods Won’t Cure Depression

Taking Walk Woods Won’t Cure Depression

I was a weird, weird kid. I used to sit on the bus and stare at the back of the seat in front of me.  It was dark green and had lines running through it. Read more

The 02 March 2017 by   Amanda Bruce
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

This week got off to a busy start with the post-International Women’s Day Fun Run wrap up at work and a cheeky little visit to see Jo and Courts at Twidale for ... Read more

The 12 March 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More