Community Magazine

Technically Belong Somehow Still Feel Place Paperblog Pick in Community

Technically I Belong But Somehow I Still Feel Out Of Place

I stood alone in the playground this morning, my hood pulled tight to stop the wind howling through my hair, not that it would have made any difference to the style, bed head is th... Read more

Grief After Losing Husband Paperblog Pick in Community

The Grief After Losing My Husband

Losing my husbandOn February 12th 2010, my husband passed away and three years later while standing at the cemetery many thoughts crowded my mind as I stared down at his tombstone. Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Paleo Chocolate Coconut Milk Panna Cotta

Paleo Chocolate Coconut Milk Panna Cotta

As you probably know by now, I love desserts.  I like to bake desserts, to make desserts and especially to eat desserts. Hence why I am also on Weight Watchers ... Read more

The 09 May 2013 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Have You?

Have You?

Have you ever woken up out of a dream only to be disappointed that you're still here?Have you ever looked out your window at people and wished that you had one... Read more

The 13 May 2013 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Mop & Bucket System Review

O-Cedar Easy Wring Spin Bucket System Review

Disclosure: Products were received to help facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.  I hate cleaning. I like a clean house, but cleaning is such a... Read more

The 31 May 2013 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • It’s Almost Swimsuit Season. We All Know What That Means…

It’s Almost Swimsuit Season. Know What That Means…

In the months before swimsuit season, that means that women’s magazines are bombarded with ads on how to have a “bikini body” in just a couple weeks while... Read more

The 10 May 2013 by   Camoran
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Taylor Mary Jean: Women Can Only Be Accepted When Beautiful, Or Treasure Who...

Taylor Mary Jean: Women Only Accepted When Beautiful, Treasure Are?

Taylor Mary Jean has her own blog, Tea Time With Taylor, and today’s post was so great I wanted to share it on Girls In Real Life! Read what she has to say... Read more

The 11 May 2013 by   Camoran
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Let’s Travel

Let’s Travel

28 days. 3 climates. 1 suitcase.With just minutes to go until I board my Emirates flight for a four-week holiday, I’m currently in that blissed-out pre-holiday... Read more

The 29 May 2013 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Breakfast Made Better with MILO Nutriload

Breakfast Made Better with MILO Nutriload

In its continued effort to drive nutrition, health and wellness in the country, leading beverage brand MILO brings in the latest addition to the MILO... Read more

The 19 May 2013 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 2013 RIDE OF SILENCE – 10th Anniversary Global Campaign

2013 RIDE SILENCE 10th Anniversary Global Campaign

“2013 RIDE OF SILENCE” (Philippine Launch)10TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE GLOBAL CAMPAIGN DATE : MAY 18, 2013 SATURDAY 5:00 AM Marikina City HallFACEBOOK PAGE : Ride... Read more

The 06 May 2013 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • Technically I Belong But Somehow I Still Feel Out Of Place

Technically Belong Somehow Still Feel Place

I stood alone in the playground this morning, my hood pulled tight to stop the wind howling through my hair, not that it would have made any difference to the... Read more

The 24 May 2013 by   Therealsupermum
    NONE, NONE
  • Doctor's Appointment

Doctor's Appointment

I know doctors are so busy, but there is a lot we have to cover during our appointments. Even before our long anticipated visit, we are waiting at times, for a... Read more

The 26 May 2013 by   Trudytriumph
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More