Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• 18 Truly Funny Birthday Memes to Post on Facebook

Truly Funny Birthday Memes Post Facebook

As you probably know already, posting to your close friends’ and family’s Facebook walls is almost as important as attending the family Christmas dinner or... Read more

The 26 September 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Pico De Loro Will Be Closed to Hiking Activities Starting October 1, 2016

Pico Loro Will Closed Hiking Activities Starting October 2016

Mountain News: the DENR-PAMB has announced that Pico de Loro will be closed to hiking activities starting October 1, 2016 for planning and rehabilitation. The... Read more

The 03 September 2016 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • 2016 Stephen Curry Asia Tour

2016 Stephen Curry Asia Tour

Stephen Curry embarked on his second annual summer tour with Under Armour which began September 2. The reigning league MVP will once again share his commitment... Read more

The 11 September 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • What to Pack for a Spring Long Weekend Away

What Pack Spring Long Weekend Away

In anticipation of Monday’s public holiday, I’ve put together a long weekend packing guide to help get your laid-back look covered wherever you’re headed. Read more

The 29 September 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Man Cave Mania: Your Next Heating Unit!

Cave Mania: Your Next Heating Unit!

Your garage has the potential for much more than a place to park your car. In all honesty, it holds an opportunity to create a space to do the things you love... Read more

The 23 September 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Shattered Glass Affect

Shattered Glass Affect

So I had my bronch last week and the result came back with Acute Rejection, this was the Clouding on my CT, also known as shattered glass affect a term I feel... Read more

The 17 September 2016 by   Kirstietancock
    NONE
  • Michael Phelps' Custom UA Shoes

Michael Phelps' Custom Shoes

Under Armour, the global leader in innovative performance footwear, apparel and equipment has taken footwear innovation to the next level. Read more

The 06 September 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Connecting in the Land of Dementia: Book Review

Connecting Land Dementia: Book Review

Published 13 September 2016. Living with dementia presents a host of challenges. While there are a number of tips available for family members, the most... Read more

The 11 September 2016 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

I’m excited to announce I’ve collaborated with Jfahri boutique in South Yarra to bring you a discount on my favourite ankle boots (I’ve now got the musk pink an... Read more

The 11 September 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Donating Blood Diminishes Iron Levels

Donating Blood Diminishes Iron Levels

Photo by MattysFlicks. Donate Blood. Give the Gift of Life. In early September of this year, my annual exam declared me anemic. Blood tests revealed that my... Read more

The 21 September 2016 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More