Community Magazine

What You’ve Been Burgled (plus Things Check RIGHT NOW) Paperblog Pick in Community

What to Do If You’ve Been Burgled (plus Things to Check RIGHT NOW)

The first thing the police officer said upon stepping into our house was: “I think I’ve been here before. A couple of years ago. How long have you lived here?” We don’t really... Read more

SanitizingToys Things Kids Touch Paperblog Pick in Community

SanitizingToys and Things Kids Touch

In a Crib Sheet put out by Partnership for Food Safety Education, www.fightbac.org they talk about sanitizing surfaces that children frequently touch such as tables, chairs, high... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• My Dad Raped Me – I Lost My Baby

Raped Lost Baby

My Dad Raped Me – An Horrific True Sexual Abuse Story When I was 18 my mom told me who my real dad was and we finally arranged to meet. It was like looking... Read more

The 21 August 2012 by   Therealsupermum
    NONE
  • My Ex Raped Me And Walked Free

Raped Walked Free

FreeDigitalPhotos.netMy Ex Raped Me And Walked FreeIt’s hard to know where to begin. I met my ex when I was 16; we were together for 4 years. Read more

The 23 August 2012 by   Therealsupermum
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • 10 Chores Preschoolers Can Do

Chores Preschoolers

The following guest post on chores for preschoolers is courtesy of Maria Wells, www.housekeeping.org Between the ages of three and five children are eager to... Read more

The 10 August 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Healthy Junk Food! UNREAL Candy

Healthy Junk Food! UNREAL Candy

Healthy Junk Food! OK, maybe not healthy, but definitely NOT full of all that bad stuff. Instead it is UNREAL Candy. I’m very excited to tell you about the... Read more

The 13 August 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • DIY Beaded Wall Letter

Beaded Wall Letter

I wanted to add some easy wall decorations to our ever evolving decor. I was poking around Pinterest and found some nice letters for the wall, but nothing that ... Read more

The 14 August 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Choosing from the Protein Foods Group

Choosing from Protein Foods Group

The United States Dept. of Agriculture (USDA) recently issued the following information sheet as an aid for shopping and preparing foods from the Protein Foods... Read more

The 25 August 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Pertussis is on the Rise in the U.S.

Pertussis Rise U.S.

Pertussis (Whooping Cough) is a serious and highly contagious disease. Read more

The 13 August 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Bubble Tea Smoothie Recipe

Bubble Smoothie Recipe

Our middle son likes JUNK. Just ask him, he will tell anyone and everyone that he likes junk food more than real food. Argh, no matter what I do that kid just... Read more

The 30 August 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Mad Men – The Top 6 Manliest Man T.V Shows on the Air Today!

Manliest Shows Today!

We all watch tv shows, whether it’s online tv, free shows, paid, primetime, pvr, or whatever, tv plays an important part in many peoples daily, weekly, or for... Read more

The 27 August 2012 by   Dudepins
  • Safety Tips for Pool and Spa from NSF International

Safety Tips Pool from International

The Consumer Product Safety Commission estimated that almost 300 children under the age of 5 drown in swimming pools each year and thousands more are injured. Read more

The 01 August 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More