Community Magazine

PAWS Reading Paperblog Pick in Community

PAWS For Reading

The PAWS for Reading Program places dogs in a classroom or library setting in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Read more

Paperblog Pick in Community

Stopping Treatment - Revisited

My choice to stop treatment is at the core of this blog and fundamental to my state of mind as I undertake this final journey and try to make the most of my days. So I feel... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Our Top 3 Elf On The Shelf Ideas! {If Your Elf is a Bit Odd Like Ours!}

Shelf Ideas! Your Like Ours!}

BFF 4 Ever! If you have never heard of Elf On The Shelf then you are missing out! I'll save you the explanation but if you need one feel free to click here. Read more

The 04 December 2011 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • No Matter What Their Weight…All Kids Benefit From Car Seats

Matter What Their Weight…All Kids Benefit From Seats

In a news release in late November of this year, Dr. Mark Zonfrillo, an attending emergency physician at the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, reported on a... Read more

The 26 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • No Pants Week! {Not Near as Dirty as It Sounds!}

Pants Week! {Not Near Dirty Sounds!}

There is a little known extra holiday hidden between Christmas New Years Day, a day that sometimes stretches into a week long celebration in our home known... Read more

The 30 December 2011 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • Traveling With Your Medications

Traveling With Your Medications

When you are on prescription medications, traveling can be a challenge if you need to go through security checkpoints. Read more

The 14 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Children and Holiday Vacation

Children Holiday Vacation

After Christmas comes holiday vacation time, a time for outdoor fun activities for children. The American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) recommends the following... Read more

The 23 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Combating Antibiotic Resistance

Combating Antibiotic Resistance

The Federal Food and Drug Administration (FDA), in a recent consumer release, states that antibiotics resistance is a growing public health concern worldwide. Read more

The 17 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • False Prophets of Health Care

False Prophets Health Care

Beware of the snake oil sales person; the health care scam pro who uses the TV, the Internet, the mail and the telephone to peddle fake cures for what ails you. Read more

The 02 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • PAWS For Reading

PAWS Reading

The PAWS for Reading Program places dogs in a classroom or library setting in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. Read more

The 20 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • What About Those Other Food Labels?

What About Those Other Food Labels?

Many of us are good at reading the nutritional labels on the foods we buy, but what about the other labels that some foods carry. What about labels such as... Read more

The 11 December 2011 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Christmas Break from School!

Christmas Break from School!

The last week of school was dicey to say the least. Jayden's teacher let us know that they have been learning about a different country every day in class ... Read more

The 22 December 2011 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE

Previous Editor's Picks

Read More