Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• It’s Here! The Interfaith Family Journal

It’s Here! Interfaith Family Journal

This week, The Interfaith Family Journal arrived. It is a slim but powerfully inspirational workbook with a jewel-toned cover and pages just waiting to be fille... Read more

The 02 April 2019 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Home Brewing 101: Learn How to Brew at Home

Home Brewing 101: Learn Brew

The world of fancy home brewed beers has never seemed more appealing. If home brewing was a tradition pretty much abandoned when the beer industry took over,... Read more

The 05 April 2019 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Passover and Good Friday, 2019

Passover Good Friday, 2019

Photo, Susan Katz Miller In both Christianity and Judaism, the dates for the major spring holidays are guided by an intricate dance of the moon and the sun-the... Read more

The 07 April 2019 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Can't Nothing Bring Me Down: Book Review

Can't Nothing Bring Down: Book Review

Published 27 February 2018. I like to read about mature athletes, but usually I just read news stories. I was delighted to read runner Ida Keeling's... Read more

The 10 April 2019 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Gracious Uncertainty: Book Review

Gracious Uncertainty: Book Review

Published 15 August 2017. Jane Sigloh, a retired Episcopal priest, has published Gracious Uncertainty: Faith in the Second Half of Life (2017). Read more

The 13 April 2019 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Rainy Day Exercises for Young Children

Rainy Exercises Young Children

Hi, I’m Coach (Ned) Campbell and I don’t just play a coach on “Can Do “Street; I am a coach.   I am a USA Wrestling nationally certified wrestling coach and... Read more

The 14 April 2019 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Ultimate Guide to Glasses for Men: How to Choose What Works for You

Ultimate Guide Glasses Men: Choose What Works

The first time people put on glasses to correct their vision, they usually end up saying something memorable and accidentally hilarious. For me, it was this:... Read more

The 15 April 2019 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE

Read More