Community Magazine

Understanding Denial Help Others Cope With Bereavement Paperblog Pick in Community

Understanding Denial To Help Others Cope With Bereavement

Denial is a common psychological condition which people use in a number of circumstances. Often it is associated with addiction and other negative connotations and is therefore... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Helping Your Child Accept a New Baby in the Family

Helping Your Child Accept Baby Family

Your firstborn, especially when he or she is in the toddler years, is going to have a hard time adjusting, not only to not being the only child in the family,... Read more

The 30 May 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Gluten Free Angel Food Cake Recipe Casein Free

Gluten Free Angel Food Cake Recipe Casein

For Mother’s Day my husband wanted to make me a special dessert that the whole family would enjoy, gluten free and diabetics, alike. He settled on Gluten Free... Read more

The 18 May 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Special Needs Ryan Gosling Has A Meltdown

Special Needs Ryan Gosling Meltdown

Friday, Friday, Friday! So, Adventures In Extreme Parenthood's Special Needs Ryan Gosling post is today! Don't forget to check out the other bloggers linked up... Read more

The 18 May 2012 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Review: Sally Hansen Salon Effects

Lately I've become obsessed with painting my nails a new color at least once a week, sometimes twice. I don't get to go to the nail salon as often as I like... Read more

The 24 May 2012 by   Zakialacey
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Autism Recovery – Who is a Warrior Mom?

Autism Recovery Warrior Mom?

Mother’s Day is here and I began to think about what it really means to be a Warrior Mom, someone that fights every day to help our children reach their greates... Read more

The 11 May 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Why Are Fast Foods So Salty in U.S.and Canada ?

Fast Foods Salty U.S.and Canada

Did you ever read the salt content of fast foods? Scary! What is even scarier is the news that the same fast foods sold abroad have less salt in them. Read more

The 02 May 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Review: The Secret

Review: Secret

This movie is absolutely amazing and life changing! It is a positive documentary that helps you understand how powerful your thoughts can be. Read more

The 18 May 2012 by   Zakialacey
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Sh*@ Happens! {Special Needs Ryan Gosling}

Sh*@ Happens! {Special Needs Ryan Gosling}

So I missed last weeks Special Needs Ryan Gosling because of all the crazy taking place around here but today I'm back on track! Read more

The 11 May 2012 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • Are Bullies Born Or Raised?

Bullies Born Raised?

In an article by psychotherapist, Katie Hurley, she writes that children are not born bullies; bullies are something they become. Ms Hurley believes that... Read more

The 17 May 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Don't Be the CRAZY BABY MAMA!!!

Don't CRAZY BABY MAMA!!!

Okay ladies...where do I begin?We have all heard the term "crazy baby mama" and we all say that we will never be that girl, right? Read more

The 24 May 2012 by   Zakialacey
    NONE, NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More