Community Magazine

Out-of-Order, Track- Evermore Discussion Derailed Paperblog Pick in Community

Out-of-Order, Off the Track- Evermore CID Discussion Derailed

On Tuesday evening, (October 23rd) members of the Evermore Community Improvement District (CID) got more than they bargained for at a scheduled a meeting with the Snellville City... Read more

Respectful Guidance Paperblog Pick in Community

Respectful Guidance

In everything. We can’t go around trying to do new things without someone to guide us. And we can’t go around asking people to try to do new things without ensuring the guidance... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Christmas Gift Ideas for the Teacher … Not an Apple Or Coffee Mug in Sight!

Christmas Gift Ideas Teacher Apple Coffee Sight!

The end of the school year is almost upon us and that means it’s come time to start thinking about teacher gifts. It’s an obligatory custom in the primary schoo... Read more

The 29 October 2012 by   Yourfamilysurvivalcoach
    NONE, NONE
  • How Parents Can Help the Nanny

Parents Help Nanny

Jack Meyer contributed the following guest post. While his post focuses on a nanny as a caregiver, much of what he says rings true for any child care provider... Read more

The 22 October 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • 9 Year Old Boy Vs. Autism

Year Autism

My son is pretty relaxed, all things considering. I mean, for a kid with high functioning autism Jayden is pretty flexible after everything we have been... Read more

The 27 October 2012 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge

Titanic Museum Pigeon Forge

Photos provided by Titanic Museum While in Pigeon Forge I had the opportunity to visit the Titanic Museum. This museum exhibit is one of the largest permanent... Read more

The 17 October 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Hollywood Wax Museum

Hollywood Museum

Photo from Photobucket Droid1138 Crap. When it comes to my celebrity knowledge I pretty much suck. According to the celebrity quiz on the Hollywood Wax Museum... Read more

The 05 October 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Walking Safety Tips

Walking Safety Tips

Safe Kids USA asks you to follow the tips below to make sure you keep your children safe while they are walking to and from school. Read more

The 18 October 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Hollywood Wax Museum Pigeon Forge

Hollywood Museum Pigeon Forge

One of the most fun places I visited while in Pigeon Forge (#PigeonForge) during #Brandcation was the Hollywood Wax Museum. I wasn’t really sure what to expect... Read more

The 21 October 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Is Halloween Candy Really a Treat?

Halloween Candy Really Treat?

So I hate to be the Grinch that ruins Halloween for the kiddos, but, as a health coach I feel morally obligated to speak up about the dangers of the impending... Read more

The 30 October 2012 by   Ncrimaldi
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Adidas Launches adiPure 360 Training Shoe

Adidas Launches adiPure Training Shoe

Press Release Adidas has launched the new adiPure 360 training shoe: a multi-directional and multi-purpose training shoe. With both a men’s version, and a... Read more

The 17 October 2012 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Top 10 Manly Pins on Dudepins – Week 2

Manly Pins Dudepins Week

10. A great idea to not only save a few bucks but also do something good for the environment. Check this Manly DIY out 9. A sweet Halloween costume idea. It’s... Read more

The 28 October 2012 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More