Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Spring Quilt of Interfaith Connections (2017)

Spring Quilt Interfaith Connections (2017)

(Last year, many people found this guide to spring celebrations helpful. So, I have updated the post with dates for 2017). In eight years of writing this... Read more

The 28 February 2017 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it's time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Seriously, don't start... Read more

The 24 February 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Merrily Art Quilting Along

Merrily Quilting Along

Good morning! Just us. We've been up for a while. I guess for about 3 1/2 hours. This last part, we've been talking to Linda. She has a lot going on - ESPECIALL... Read more

The 07 February 2017 by   Aynetal3
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Here We Are...

Here Are...

Wednesday, February 22, 2017 @ 1:03 pm@1:03 pm ... hi this is us. It's been awhile since we've written again. I don't know what happened to the time. Read more

The 23 February 2017 by   Aynetal3
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • On Living: Book Review

Living: Book Review

Published Oct. 25, 2016. Kerry Egan draws on her experience as a hospital chaplain and a hospice chaplain to share stories about how illness and dying... Read more

The 24 February 2017 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Good Day, at Least Better Than the Last!

Good Day, Least Better Than Last!

Good afternoon. This is just us. We are after the part where we take our afternoon medicine and we eat lunch - yay! Lunch Group! We also have done a few... Read more

The 04 February 2017 by   Aynetal3
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Glaucoma…Know Your Risk

While anyone can get glaucoma, people at higher risk for glaucoma include African Americans age 40 and older; everyone over age 60, especially Mexican Americans... Read more

The 07 February 2017 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • What My Asian Parents Taught Me About Money

What Asian Parents Taught About Money

Like all true Asian parents, mine drilled the work first, play later mentality into me. (Though in fairness they were nowhere near Amy Chua tiger mother... Read more

The 07 February 2017 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

The perfect end to the week, Bellini Sundays at Darling Co.Yesterday, to celebrate my friend Cass’ birthday, we headed to Darling & Co in Brisbane’s Paddingto... Read more

The 05 February 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • How to Wear Activewear Outside the Gym

Wear Activewear Outside

Photos by Jennifer Gillett.Whatever you call it, there’s no denying it, athleisure wear is here to stay, and is now replacing denim as the go-to for everyday... Read more

The 01 February 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More