Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Final Chapter

Final Chapter

Every song has a ending, every book has to close, my story is coming to its finale and I'm here to tell you all just how beautiful it all was. Read more

The 07 November 2016 by   Kirstietancock
    NONE
  • Chase & Hunter – Find out What 150 Women Think Men Are Missing in Their Man Cave...

Chase Hunter Find What Women Think Missing Their Caves Impress Them?

Chase & Hunter is a men’s lifestyle brand. More than providing it’s community members with tips to better understand women, they also equip them with... Read more

The 04 November 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Do You Live Near Austin and Have CLL?

Live Near Austin Have CLL?

Do you or someone you love have CLL and live near Austin Tx? If so you might want to catch this event. The CLL Society will be represented there by the leader o... Read more

The 08 November 2016 by   Bkoffman
    NONE
  • A Rabbi, a Minister, a Wedding

Rabbi, Minister, Wedding

Thirty years ago, a rabbi and a minister co-officiated at my interfaith wedding. My husband and I felt strongly that both of our religions should be... Read more

The 07 November 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Hilary Clinton Meme

Hilary Clinton Meme

Image Source: www.cdn.pastemagazine.com To paraphrase Charlie Chaplin, it’s either laugh or cry. As America races breathlessly to the finish line of an... Read more

The 03 November 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Husbands, Housework and Harmony: Why Do Men Who Earn Less Also Do Less...

Husbands, Housework Harmony: Earn Less Also Housekeeping?

This just in from the Atlantic: "Things change when the wife earns more than the husband. In that case, he does less than he otherwise would. In... Read more

The 08 November 2016 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • A Man’s Guide To The Best Thanksgiving Recipes

Man’s Guide Best Thanksgiving Recipes

The Easiest, Tastiest, Most Crowd-Pleasing Thanksgiving Recipes It’s that time of year again, dudes—time to toss the belt aside and unhook that button, or else... Read more

The 21 November 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Queen Mimi: Film Review

Queen Mimi: Film Review

Released 13 May 2015. Queen Mimi (2015) is a 75 minute documentary introduces the viewers to an octogenarian woman living in a Santa Monica laundromat. Read more

The 30 November 2016 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • International Sport Pedagogy Conference 2016

International Sport Pedagogy Conference 2016

The University of the Philippines’ College of Human Kinetics (UP-CHK), in partnership with Sport Management Council of the Philippines (SportPhil), led the firs... Read more

The 20 November 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Ultimate Dudes Vegas Guide

Ultimate Dudes Vegas Guide

So you and your bros are looking to cruise to Las Vegas, but you don't know what the plan is? Sin City can be a crazy town, and can be especially... Read more

The 15 November 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More