Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Nike+ Run Club Manila

Nike+ Club Manila

Nike+ Run Club (NRC) Manila, part of Nike’s largest and fastest growing global services platform for athletes, brings the best of Nike+ Running services and... Read more

The 02 March 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • UAAP Women’s Volleyball Season 78

UAAP Women’s Volleyball Season

presented by PLDT HOME Ultera reached an all-new pinnacle at the recent highly anticipated battle between long-term archrivals ADMU and DLSU. Read more

The 14 March 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 9 Pairs of Tights You’ll Want to Wear as Pants

Pairs Tights You’ll Want Wear Pants

Last week I bought a new pair of gym tights (Activewear! Activewear!) and, while doing so, had a run in with a young, overly eager male sales assistant who... Read more

The 26 March 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Nike Women’s Half Marathon Manila 2016

Nike Women’s Half Marathon Manila 2016

NikeWomen empowers the modern Filipina athlete to take on her biggest challenge yet: the NRC Women’s Half Marathon MNL 2016. NikeWomen Victory Tour comes to... Read more

The 08 March 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it's time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Seriously, don't start... Read more

The 04 March 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Eating and Living: Recipes for Recovery

Eating Living: Recipes Recovery

A few months agoI was contacted by a lady called Francesca BakerFrancesca was putting a book togetherA recipe book for eating disorder recovery by those who hav... Read more

The 15 March 2016 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Top 10 Best Sci-Fi TV Shows of 2015-2016

Best Sci-Fi Shows 2015-2016

Sci-fi never gets old and we can’t really think of a single dude we know who doesn’t enjoy the genre (at least one book or at least one movie). Read more

The 08 March 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • What Brooke Wore: My Autumn/Winter Wish List

What Brooke Wore: Autumn/Winter Wish List

This week marked the first week of Autumn, bringing temperatures in the mid 30s, sweat-filled exercise sessions and a never-ending thirst for icy cold... Read more

The 06 March 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Bryan Adams at Sirromet Wines

Bryan Adams Sirromet Wines

Last night Katy (of Katy Potaty) and I hit the hills of Sirromet Wines at Mt Cotton for my first A Day on the Green event to celebrate my brother’s birthday,... Read more

The 13 March 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • A Letter to My Younger Self in Honor of International Women’s Day

Letter Younger Self Honor International Women’s

Shortly after my first love and I broke up in 2013, I wrote a letter to my younger self. At the time, I intended to bury it away somewhere to be forgotten, as i... Read more

The 08 March 2016 by   Emily
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More