Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• This Is.....

This Is.....

This is me A 34 year old womanI am Irish I am a daughterA sister An auntieA doggy mamaA friend An employeeA horse rider This is me I struggle with mental... Read more

The 29 July 2016 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Best Frozen Cake Ideas for an Amazing Frozen Party

Best Frozen Cake Ideas Amazing Party

Frozen Cake Ideas can be tricky to make or find, but the outcome is amazing and is completely and totally worth the struggle of making or finding the cake. The... Read more

The 29 July 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Successful Interfaith Marriage: A Jewish and Muslim Wedding

Successful Interfaith Marriage: Jewish Muslim Wedding

Photo, Cassarino StudiosI recently met Rorri Geller-Mohamed at Brookville’s Multifaith Campus on Long Island, where her family has the ongoing support of both... Read more

The 12 July 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Searching for Street Art in Los Angeles

Searching Street Angeles

Time for a pit stop at Angel City Brewery, 216 South Alameda St in the Los Angeles Arts District.One of the things I noticed most during my visit to the US was... Read more

The 21 July 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

Welcome to Miami (and then NYC). This post is almost a week late, it’s for the week starting 27 June, because I was having such a good time I forgot to post it... Read more

The 11 July 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Toby’s Sports Garage Sale up to 70% Discount – July 28 to 31

Toby’s Sports Garage Sale Discount July

Are you in a tight budget and wanted to get a new pair of shoes or any sports equipment? Hurry up, go to Toby’s Quorum now and get one of up to 70% discount!!! Read more

The 28 July 2016 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • Tagaytay Cross Country Mountain Bike Challenge 2016

Tagaytay Cross Country Mountain Bike Challenge 2016

Register Now! Tagaytay XC Mountain Bike Challenge 2016 “Bike For A Cause” on August 28, 2016/ Sunday, 6:00AM at AKLE Street front of Skyranch besides City Hal... Read more

The 23 July 2016 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

This week was all about NYC and LA and I did my best paint both towns pink; from celebrating the 4th of July at Coney Island to picnicking in Central Park,... Read more

The 13 July 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • The Perfect Pair of Shoes Kenny G Style

Perfect Pair Shoes Kenny Style

If you are looking to find the perfect pair of shoes for either summer, work, school, or fashion, you've come to the right place. First we will fill you in on... Read more

The 17 July 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Sunday Morning at the UFC

Sunday Morning

Five things For someone who is mostly a couch potato, last weekend was quite the sporty one.Not playing it, unless you count dawdling to the polling booth... Read more

The 07 July 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More