Community Magazine

Invisible Line Between Rest World Paperblog Pick in Community

The Invisible Line Between the Rest of the World and Me

My son’s suicice drew an invisible line between the world and me. I lived grief day by day, endless days, wondering how I would survive the following one, burdened by anguish. Read more

Trip Planning: Preparing Leave Everything Behind Least Temporarily) Paperblog Pick in Community

RTW Trip Planning: Preparing to Leave Everything Behind (at Least Temporarily)

By: oisa So you’re off to travel the world. What about your house? It’s no secret I hate our damp, ramshackle rental. At the time of last lease renewal, we were (to my best... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Top 10 Best Manly Classic Cocktails Recipes

Best Manly Classic Cocktails Recipes

Not all cocktails can satisfy our rugged tastes. That’s why Dudepins is here to bring you the top 10 manly classic cocktails. Cocktails from across the globe... Read more

The 22 February 2013 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Funeral Poems For Grandma

Funeral Poems Grandma

If your grandma has passed away, saying a few words at her funeral is a nice way to pay tribute to her. The funeral poems for grandma listed below are a nice wa... Read more

The 13 February 2013 by   Yourtribute
    NONE
  • Skylanders Kids Wall Art! {Are We Creative Or Just Cheap? Does It Matter?}

Skylanders Kids Wall Art! {Are Creative Just Cheap? Does Matter?}

So, I blogged this post over on our photography blog but it really needed to be over here too! Though all kids love toys they love having cool stuff in their... Read more

The 25 February 2013 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • Woman of the Week: America Ferrera

Woman Week: America Ferrera

Ever since watching The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants as a child, I’ve always been in love with the character of Carmen. I loved that she was sassy,... Read more

The 27 February 2013 by   Camoran
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Funeral Poems For Mother

Funeral Poems Mother

The loss of a mother is difficult to handle, but reading one of these funeral poems for mother at her funeral will help you to express the grief you are feeling. Read more

The 13 February 2013 by   Yourtribute
    NONE
  • Words Of Condolence For Sympathy Messages

Words Condolence Sympathy Messages

If someone close to you has recently lost a loved one, these words of condolence for sympathy messages will help you write a heartfelt condolence message that... Read more

The 10 February 2013 by   Yourtribute
    NONE
  • Extreme Playhouses

Extreme Playhouses

Suri Cruise's $24,000 playhouseHuff Post Home is one of my favorite home decor sites. Last week's article on Luxury Playhouses was one I had to share with fello... Read more

The 28 February 2013 by   Momishblog
    NONE, NONE
  • Paleo New Orleans Style BBQ Shrimp

Paleo Orleans Style Shrimp

Yep, here is another delicious Paleo meal that looks like it takes forever, but really is super easy and tastes even better if left to sit for a while (like so... Read more

The 14 February 2013 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • DZMM Takbo Para Sa Karunungan 2013

DZMM Takbo Para Karunungan 2013

DZMM will have its 3rd annual Takbo Para Sa Karunungan at the Quirino Grandstand. This year's event will raise funds to help continue the scholarship of 25... Read more

The 25 February 2013 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Top 10 Manly Men’s Photos on Dudepins – Week 9

Manly Men’s Photos Dudepins Week

Each week we bring you the top 10 manly pictures on Dudepins. From Cars to Cigars and news to humour, check in each week to see our finely groomed list of... Read more

The 11 February 2013 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More