Community Magazine

He's Just That into {Unimpressible Kids} Paperblog Pick in Community

He's Just Not That into You {Unimpressible Kids}

I'm going to start a help group, kind of like AA but for parents of unimpressible kids! Aspergers, Autism, GAD, ADHD, or just "that" kid whatever the issue there is this niche of... Read more

Your Face! Paperblog Pick in Community

Fix Your Face!

Have you ever met a woman who looks angry every single time you see her? That is the most unattractive thing ever! The most beautiful woman can turn into an ugly duckling if she... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• 30 Blogs for Preschool Activity Ideas

Blogs Preschool Activity Ideas

Paul Taylor, provider of the following guest post, is an ex-nanny. Passionate about thought leadership and writing, Paul regularly contributes to various career... Read more

The 04 September 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Love on My Arm – National Suicide Prevention Week

Love National Suicide Prevention Week

Yesterday, September 10,  was World Suicide Prevention Day and this week is National Suicide Prevention Week. LOVE on your arm is a way of showing support for... Read more

The 11 September 2012 by   Yourfamilysurvivalcoach
    NONE
  • Disney Beverly Hills Chihuahua 3

Disney Beverly Hills Chihuahua

Last night my boys couldn’t wait to finish homework and dinner since they knew we were having a very special treat. We were going to watch Beverly Hills... Read more

The 21 September 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Did Somebody Say.....Ass Burgers!?! {A Full House Danny Tanner Moment}

Somebody Say.....Ass Burgers!?! Full House Danny Tanner Moment}

Jayden(in red) playing Pokemon with his cousin I don't know about other kids but I know my Aspie is somewhat....how you say.... Pokemon obsessed! Read more

The 11 September 2012 by   Thibben
    NONE, NONE
  • Childhood Obesity Awareness Month

Childhood Obesity Awareness Month

The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, HHS, wants all Americans to know about programs and resources to help children and parents curb obesity... Read more

The 16 September 2012 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Mini Arm Candy!

Mini Candy!

I created a blog for Zahara so that she can sell her handmade bracelets. All bracelets are handmade by me inspired by her! They are all very affordable. Pleas... Read more

The 25 September 2012 by   Zakialacey
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • The Donut Hole Is Closing

Donut Hole Closing

Photo by Sun BrockieMedicare Part D is a government-sponsored insurance program that subsidizes beneficiaries' prescriptions. If you don't understand the basics... Read more

The 08 September 2012 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • In the NZONE: Skydiving and Surviving in Queenstown

NZONE: Skydiving Surviving Queenstown

So, that time I jumped out of a plane? Yeah, that one. Some writer I am. You would think playing the virgin skydiver would provide plenty of creative fodder. Bu... Read more

The 12 September 2012 by   Eemusings
    NONE, NONE
  • Honey Caramel Pecan Candy

Honey Caramel Pecan Candy

With the holidays coming up and the cooler weather settling in I started to think about making candy. I love to bake but with being Gluten Free sometimes it is... Read more

The 19 September 2012 by   Matthewspuzzle
    NONE, NONE
  • Must Read Books For The Everyday Dude

Must Read Books Everyday Dude

The Game by Neil Strauss – Learn about relationships The Game by Neil Strauss The hardest thing to understand is women. Many have tried and only a few have... Read more

The 17 September 2012 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More