Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Home School Preschool Rocks!

With a growing number of parents choosing to home school their child(ren), I thought  a reprint of the following post, Home school Preschool Rocks! Read more

The 04 May 2019 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Gero Screagle Pride

Gero Screagle Pride

USI defeated West Texas A M 94-84.I was one of 7,330 fans at the Ford Center. When my husband took a job in Evansville, I wasn't sure what opportunities I... Read more

The 08 May 2019 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Mother’s Day and Food Safety

Mother’s Food Safety

Here comes Mother’s Day; a day for hosting a gathering for our mothers. For many of us, it is a time to serve convenience food, so we have more time to enjoy ou... Read more

The 10 May 2019 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Mum’s the Word | with Marks & Spencer

Mum’s Word with Marks Spencer

Sometimes in life you'll meet someone who is on your wavelength, who appreciates and embraces your quirks; sees your faults and adores you anyway. These are... Read more

The 11 May 2019 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • The Interfaith Family Journal: Why You Need Two

Interfaith Family Journal: Need

The Interfaith Family Journal is available now. And as with any book launch, there's a lot going on: I look forward to speaking in the coming weeks in DC,... Read more

The 13 May 2019 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Advice for Future Corpses: Book Review

Advice Future Corpses: Book Review

Published 12 June 2018. Because I teach a university class on death, dying and bereavement, I read about a half dozen books on the topic annually. Read more

The 15 May 2019 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE

Read More