Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• How Did My Uncle Die, Mom?

Uncle Die, Mom?

“How did my uncle die, Mom?”Surprised at the question, her mother replied; “Your uncle was very ill.”But, when the young child persisted saying; “Tell me about... Read more

The 26 May 2015 by   Gran13
    NONE, NONE
  • Final Exam: Book Review

Final Exam: Book Review

Published 9 Jan 2007 hardback(paperback 2008 cover pictured) For the past three years, I have been reading books written by physicians. Some might predict that... Read more

The 27 May 2015 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Rabbi Celebrates Second Bar Mitzvah with Interfaith Community

Rabbi Celebrates Second Mitzvah with Interfaith Community

Rabbi Harold White @stephaniewilliamsimagesTwo rabbis, two cantors, a minister, a Catholic priest, a gospel choir, a klezmer band, and an interfaith families... Read more

The 14 May 2015 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Volvo Cars’ New Beginning Brand Campaign Featuring Avicii Goes Live

Volvo Cars’ Beginning Brand Campaign Featuring Avicii Goes Live

Volvo Cars’ and Avicii’s new video goes live tonight, May 8 at 20:50 CET. You can see the video here. The creative collaboration between Swedish... Read more

The 12 May 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up…  Time to prep for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Seriously, don’t start your... Read more

The 28 May 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Noosa Food & Wine

Noosa Food Wine

On Saturday morning, Brigid (my friend who is the creative genius behind Kokopod) and I set off on a road trip to this year’s Noosa International Food and Wine... Read more

The 18 May 2015 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Lovably Stupid

Lovably Stupid

I can promise you I’ve done nothing interesting lately. No, really.  I haven’t joined a choir like I want to, and I haven’t yet written that book I always say... Read more

The 29 May 2015 by   Amanda Bruce
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up…  Time to prep for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Seriously: 5. New Dad Survival... Read more

The 08 May 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • The Long Hello: Book Review

Long Hello: Book Review

2nd Edition Published 6 January 2015 All books are greater than the sum of their parts, but Cathie Borrie's The Long Hello: Memory, My Mother and Me really... Read more

The 24 May 2015 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Competitor

Competitor

It's time to complete a life goal. Iv had it in my mind for so long now the idea that I have nearly missed my opportunity so many time, means that this year I... Read more

The 20 May 2015 by   Kirstietancock
    NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More