Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• For Sale: RAYPAL Two LEDs Tail Light 2 Eyes – Php 200.00

Sale: RAYPAL LEDs Tail Light Eyes 200.00

Features: Two LEDs Wide angle light over 250 degrees Advanced optical lens 3 modes: dancing, 0.5 watt, one wattSpecification: Brand: RAYPAL Model: RPL2230 Color... Read more

The 20 June 2015 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • The End of Year Wood Academy Awards

Year Wood Academy Awards

Summer is well underway, but when you are a homeschooling family school doesn't really end, it just gets squeezed in between trips out to the pool. Sometimes... Read more

The 12 June 2015 by   Carrie Wood
    NONE, NONE
  • Coping Skills Toolbox

Coping Skills Toolbox

Many therapists use the term ‘Distraction Toolbox’ for recovery strategies. I have written before out this too and what Sophie used as her distraction toolbox. Read more

The 02 June 2015 by   Survivingana
    NONE, NONE
  • Vintage Rolex Mens Watch Sale

Vintage Rolex Mens Watch Sale

Have you always wanted a vintage Rolex Men’s watch? Well, here’s your chance. Our friends over at Huckberry have put together an amazing, and exclusive, sale... Read more

The 04 June 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • 39th MILO Marathon Dagupan

39th MILO Marathon Dagupan

The first race of the 39th National MILO Marathon set the stage for the season as over 11,000 runners excitedly raced to the finish line in Dagupan, Pangasinan. Read more

The 30 June 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Families Pedal at Alaska Cycle Asia Philippines

Families Pedal Alaska Cycle Asia Philippines

Another iteration of Alaska Cycle Philippines was set to gather families and friends for an even bigger and more fun cycling challenge last May 15 to 17 at the... Read more

The 14 June 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • The Climb

Climb

Partway through the summer of 2011 I made a decision to join my friend, Dawn, and her husband and do a triathlon. I was not sure about it but after a couple of... Read more

The 19 June 2015 by   Countesstt
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up…  Time to prep for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Seriously, don’t start your... Read more

The 12 June 2015 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Brand New Cannondale CAAD8 Claris For SALE – Php 25.5K

Brand Cannondale CAAD8 Claris SALE 25.5K

Cannondale Claris Caad8 Road Bike 2015 Model – THE GREAT 8You’re done being a “rider” – you want to be a “cyclist.” You want to bump up a level on the club... Read more

The 21 June 2015 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • National Milo Marathon 2015

National Milo Marathon 2015

The MILO® Marathon is the longest-running and most-attended marathon in the Philippines. Since its inception in 1974, more and more people have joined,... Read more

The 27 June 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More