Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Make Eye Contact with Me, Please

Make Contact with Please

I was sitting and waiting to have a nasty cut bandaged by a nurse when a woman sitting next to me asked whether I had the time to talk to her. ‘Of course,’ I... Read more

The 12 June 2014 by   Gran13
    NONE, NONE
  • I Believe......

Believe......

I believe that people are mostly goodBut that hurt people, hurt peopleI believe that happiness is not having what you want but wanting what you haveI believe... Read more

The 25 June 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Love Letters--I'll Be Here BFF As Long As She'll Let Me

Love Letters--I'll Here Long She'll

When Grace was 5 years old we went through a hard patch in our relationship. She got mad at me a lot. She told me she hated me a lot. She dropped the big bomb o... Read more

The 21 June 2014 by   Carrie Wood
    NONE, NONE
  • Jojo Lastimosa in Jr NBA Vietnam

Jojo Lastimosa Vietnam

Alaska Milk Power Camp Director and Philippine basketball legend Jojo Lastimosa joins the National Training Camp of the Jr. NBA Presented by Dutch Lady Vietnam... Read more

The 16 June 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Biking: A Switch from Trail Running to Mountain Biking

Biking: Switch from Trail Running Mountain Biking

One of my regular LSD run/heat training sessions at Batasan-San Mateo Road 2 years ago.This is my story of switching from trail running to mountain biking and... Read more

The 10 June 2014 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • The 38th MILO Marathon Manila Eliminations July 27, 2014

38th MILO Marathon Manila Eliminations July 2014

Be part of the longest running marathon in the Philippines, join the 38th MILO National Marathon Manila Eliminations plus it’s MILO Philippines 50th year... Read more

The 08 June 2014 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • Happy 30th....I Mean 3rd Birthday, Louise!

Happy 30th....I Mean Birthday, Louise!

My darling Louise officially turned 3 years old over the weekend. But if you've met Louise in person you know that she is an old soul sort of girl. At times,... Read more

The 03 June 2014 by   Carrie Wood
    NONE, NONE
  • Goodbye Scales, Hello Life!

Goodbye Scales, Hello Life!

OkBecause my life feels a bit out of control at the momentAnd I generally don't feel like I am in charge of my own body right nowI decided to take back a... Read more

The 02 June 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Camping: Party of Eight--Dress Rehearsal

Camping: Party Eight--Dress Rehearsal

We decided that we would try camping this summer. We wanted to make a trip to Indiana for the OFA reunion, but that would mean 2 nights in hotel rooms on the wa... Read more

The 18 June 2014 by   Carrie Wood
    NONE, NONE
  • Beauty Queens Or Bust

Beauty Queens Bust

I watched a documentary last called Beauty Queens or bustIt followed 4 girls from Wolverhampton as they competed in the Miss Black Country pageantIn the hope... Read more

The 27 June 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More