Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Podcasts About COVID-19

Podcasts About COVID-19

Image by Menage a Moi. We are still learning about the coronavirus (aka COVID-19 or SARS-COV-2). I usually read as a way to digest information. Read more

The 01 July 2020 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • 22 Winter Accessories Under $50

Winter Accessories Under

To celebrate the first post in my new series—Handpicked—I've rounded up some great ways to combine fashion and function to heat up your look this winter—scarves... Read more

The 06 July 2020 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • 4 Common Tools to Track Website Performance

Common Tools Track Website Performance

Do you know what is web metrics? Web metrics are the numbers, which tell you about the performance of your website, web analytics, and the return on marketing... Read more

The 10 July 2020 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Workers’ Compensation – Keep Calm And Get A Lawyer

Workers’ Compensation Keep Calm Lawyer

The Introduction Federal and State Laws entitle any worker who is injured or ill at work with medical care and worker’s compensation. Read more

The 14 July 2020 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Summer Fun Tips From Those in the Know

Summer Tips From Those Know

The following tips can insure a safe time. Grilling Tips: The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics mentions these barbecue safety tips: Buy two sets of grilling... Read more

The 16 July 2020 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • Teaching Gerontology Classes at UE

Teaching Gerontology Classes

UE's Mascot is Ace, the River Gambler I've had the good fortune of teaching part-time at the University of Evansville, which is a liberal arts university locate... Read more

The 19 July 2020 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE

Read More