Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Reflections at the End of My Child's Minor Hockey Career

Reflections Child's Minor Hockey Career

As I sit here with tears rolling down my cheeks and a huge ache in my heart you would think that the world was ending. For those of you that have experienced th... Read more

The 09 April 2016 by   Countesstt
    NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Nothing Beats Gatorade

Nothing Beats Gatorade

When it comes to hydrating the world’s top athletes and those who aspire to follow in their footsteps, nothing beats the world’s number one sports drink,... Read more

The 17 April 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • What Does a CLL Patient and Advocate Have in Common with a Diabetes Or HIV Or...

What Does Patient Advocate Have Common with Diabetes Psoriasis Advocate: Plenty

What do patients with HIV or aggressive autoimmune arthritis or inflammatory bowel disease or diabetes or cancer or mental illness or psoriasis have in common... Read more

The 18 April 2016 by   Bkoffman
    NONE
  • Raising Interfaith Children, and Letting Them Go

Raising Interfaith Children, Letting Them

I want to give a thorough response to a recent Washington Post blog post (printed in today’s edition of the paper) entitled, “Not what I expected from my... Read more

The 02 April 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • My Winter Boot Must Haves

Winter Boot Must Haves

Winter is coming (that’s for all the GoT fans) and I’ve teamed up with Australia’s iconic shoemakers Sandler to share my favourites pairs from their new AW2016... Read more

The 13 April 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Interfaith Artichoke on the Seder Plate?

Interfaith Artichoke Seder Plate?

Artichoke Photo by Susan Katz Miller An orange? A beet? An olive? A tomato? And, new for this year, a banana? Contemporary Jewish thinkers have encouraged us... Read more

The 20 April 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • H is for Honey!

Honey!

Of course it's for HoneyWhat else could it be?A couple of readers said the knew what I was going to post todayWere you right?SoLet me tell you a bit about... Read more

The 09 April 2016 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Fit for Summer Sale at Circulo Verde

Summer Sale Circulo Verde

The hottest summer sale in the north of the metro is hitting Industria at Circulo Verde starting April 28 to May 1, from 11AM to 10PM. Read more

The 30 April 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • 9 of the Best ASOS Flats

Best ASOS Flats

A good pair of flats can see you through the seasons and give you a stylish break from wearing heels.According to Marie Claire, they were the bees knees at the... Read more

The 21 April 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

It was an another action-packed week starting with pizza and cocktails at Corbett Claude in the city on Monday night, a preview screening of Eddie the Eagle a... Read more

The 17 April 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More