Community Magazine

Paperblog Editor's Pick

• The Fine Line Between Beasting It and BS

Fine Line Between Beasting

Maybe it's something to do with hitting the late 20s, but lately I (and seemingly the majority of those around me) have been getting deep into personal growth... Read more

The 06 September 2017 by   Eemusings
  • Financial Vampires: Is There One in Your Life?

Financial Vampires: There Your Life?

Have you ever had a financial vampire in your life? Some people are just financially toxic. They are in the shit moneywise, and by merely being present in your... Read more

The 17 January 2017 by   Eemusings
  • Hanging on

Hanging

I'm here I'm still here Even though I've been using Facebook more than blogger recently As it's quick and easyAnd when I have zero energy after a day in... Read more

The 02 December 2016 by   Rubytuesday
  • Make Eye Contact with Me, Please

Make Contact with Please

I was sitting and waiting to have a nasty cut bandaged by a nurse when a woman sitting next to me asked whether I had the time to talk to her. ‘Of course,’ I... Read more

The 12 June 2014 by   Gran13
    NONE, NONE
  • Would You Take The Detox Challenge?

Would Take Detox Challenge?

Read more

The 22 May 2014 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Travel Tuesday: 10 Questions

Travel Tuesday: Questions

(Hat tip to Kara for this one! When I saw this on her blog I just knew I had to do this too) 1. Your most treasured passport stamp? Read more

The 13 May 2014 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Do You Wait for the Dream Job?

Wait Dream Job?

I’ve found a new hobby. And nerdy as it sounds, that hobby is writing cover letters. Job hunting is so much easier when you have a passion for an industry.... Read more

The 23 March 2014 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Loneliness

Loneliness

is one of the biggest challenges a person has to face. It can be due to a mental illness. It applies to widows and widowers, divorcees and individuals who have... Read more

The 13 March 2014 by   Gran13
    NONE, NONE
  • What Cards Against Humanity Taught Me About My Career

What Cards Against Humanity Taught About Career

Last week I played Cards Against Humanity for the first time with friends (oh, the dark hilarity). Surprisingly, the game also reminded me of a few important... Read more

The 26 February 2014 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Kids…Flu…Serious Illness

Kids…Flu…Serious Illness

Let’s get those flu shots! Not just adults, kids too ! MedlinePlus, a service of the U.S. National Library of Medicine, National Institutes of Health reports... Read more

The 15 November 2013 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE

Read More