Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Lizzie Velasquez: The Skinniest Woman in the World

Lizzie Velasquez: Skinniest Woman World

I saw this show advertised in my newspaperLizzie Velasquez: The skinniest woman in the worldI was reluctant to watch itAs I thought it was about someone with... Read more

The 29 August 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Body Shapes

Body Shapes

When I was in treatmentWe had a body image class every weekOne week we had to wear leggings and a tight topWe had to look in the huge mirror (That was kept... Read more

The 24 August 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Standard Chartered KL Marathon 2014

Standard Chartered Marathon 2014

Trying to squeeze a full marathon this October? There's still limited slots in KL Marathon (all the other categories were sold out). Majority of the route is... Read more

The 05 August 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Run Corregidor P.R.O.M.O 2015

Corregidor P.R.O.M.O 2015

Personal Record Obliteration Motivational Offer (Run Corregidor PROMO 2015) All race registrants for the for the CM 42K and CIHM 21K will be given a 50% REBATE... Read more

The 26 August 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Dublin, Part 1

Dublin, Part

I spent the past couple of days in Dublin with my familyIt is my nephew's 14th birthday soonSo it was a treat for himI haven't been to Dublin in a long timeI di... Read more

The 01 August 2014 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Enervon Activ Review

Enervon Activ Review

You may have noticed that I have been under the rock for almost a year. Gained weight. Increased waistline. Barely making 5km practice runs before ravaging my... Read more

The 18 August 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Corpus Christi School Sweeps Mindanao Leg of 27th MILO Little Olympics

Corpus Christi School Sweeps Mindanao 27th MILO Little Olympics

Prestigious athletic interschool competition concludes its second regional leg of the season. Cagayan De Oro City, Philippines, 17 August 2014 – Corpus Christi... Read more

The 29 August 2014 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • RIP Robin Williams 1951 -2014

Robin Williams 1951 -2014

Read more

The 12 August 2014 by   Thesilentpal
    NONE, NONE
  • MILO Little Olympics NCR Leg To Kick Off In Marikina

MILO Little Olympics Kick Marikina

Leading beverage brand MILO once again welcomes competitive student-athletes in displaying their winning energy in the 27th MILO Little Olympics. Read more

The 22 August 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Run United Philippine Marathon 2014

United Philippine Marathon 2014

Run United Philippine Marathon will be held on October 5, 2014 with Growee 500m, Enervon HP 10km, Alaxan FR 21km and Enervon Activ 42km race categories. Read more

The 23 August 2014 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More