Community Magazine

Hanging Paperblog Pick in Community

Hanging on

I'm here I'm still here Even though I've been using Facebook more than blogger recently As it's quick and easyAnd when I have zero energy after a day in schoolI don't feel like... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• 2016 Top Ten Posts

2016 Posts

Photo by Sam Churchill. Over the last year, this blog enjoyed a significant jump in readership. Two posts from 2016 moved into the Overall Top 15 viewed posts. Read more

The 22 December 2016 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • They’re Not Granny Pants, These Are Granny Pants

They’re Granny Pants, These Pants

To the editors at the Daily Mail,Why have you got to be such jerks? For real.We’ve had this conversation once before when you had a go at Keira Maguire for not... Read more

The 12 December 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • 20 of the Best Moments from 2016

Best Moments from 2016

Last New Year’s Eve, I begged for this year to be a ‘Sweet 16’ and while it’s been a right nightmare for some people (and I’d be seriously sweating it if I was... Read more

The 31 December 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Forever Painless: Book Review

Forever Painless: Book Review

Published November 15, 2016. Miranda Esmonde-White is a former ballerina, fitness expert, author and host of the PBS show called Classical Stretch, which has... Read more

The 01 December 2016 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • How Moana Can Remind Us of Who We Are

Moana Remind

My husband was crying uncontrollably. As we sat watching Moana in the darkened movie theater, my heart ached for my husband, who feels so much. Read more

The 16 December 2016 by   Amanda Bruce
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Five on Friday: Zurii Founder Patrice Gibbons

Five Friday: Zurii Founder Patrice Gibbons

Zurii founder, Patrice GIbbons.As founder of the socially conscious accessories label, Zurii, Patrice Gibbons bid farewell to her corporate job to chase her... Read more

The 08 December 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it’s time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Read more

The 16 December 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • How a Positive Self-Image Promotes Discipline

Positive Self-Image Promotes Discipline

As a guy, you’re wired for greatness! You’re gifted to scale the heights of achievement. How you define and train yourself determines whether you’ll be... Read more

The 08 December 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Hanging on

Hanging

I'm here I'm still here Even though I've been using Facebook more than blogger recently As it's quick and easyAnd when I have zero energy after a day in... Read more

The 02 December 2016 by   Rubytuesday
  • 40th National MILO Marathon National Finals

40th National MILO Marathon Finals

Mary Joy Tabal won her fourth consecutive MILO Marathon Queen crown and Jeson Agravante won his first MILO Marathon King title at the 40th National MILO Maratho... Read more

The 11 December 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More