Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Turkey

Turkey

It's our first proper day in Turkey We woke at about 8amAnd headed down to the basement kitchen for breakfastIt's kind of self service here You just take what... Read more

The 23 September 2015 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Turkey Update

Turkey Update

It's Friday todayAnd our holiday is in full swingAs a dyed in the wool shopaholicI quickly located the main shopping street And zoned in on the New Balance... Read more

The 25 September 2015 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • O Rabbi! My Rabbi! Rabbi Harold White, Interfaith Pioneer (1932-2015)

Rabbi! Rabbi Harold White, Interfaith Pioneer (1932-2015)

When I was in my twenties and thirties, I did not expect to ever want or need a rabbi in my life again. After years of defending my Jewish identity as the... Read more

The 01 September 2015 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Les Bubbles, Fortitude Valley

Bubbles, Fortitude Valley

They had me at ‘bottomless fries’.Last night I went to the opening of Les Bubbles, a French bistro in the soon-to-be Little Wick region of Fortitude Valley, on... Read more

The 10 September 2015 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • 2015 MILO Little Olympics

2015 MILO Little Olympics

The 2015 MILO Little Olympics recently concluded its first two regional legs in South Luzon held in Sta. Cruz Laguna, and Mindanao, in Cagayan de Oro City. Read more

The 15 September 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • MILO Little Olympics - North Luzon

MILO Little Olympics North Luzon

Baguio City National High School (BCNHS) and Camp 7 Elementary School toppled their fiercest competitors to win the highest ranks as champions of the recently... Read more

The 22 September 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • MILO Little Olympics - Visayas Leg

MILO Little Olympics Visayas

In the fourth and final leg of the 2015 MILO Little Olympics, Sacred Heart School-Ateneo De Cebu (SHS-ADC) made a herculean feat and outclassed two-time regiona... Read more

The 29 September 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Nike Zoom Air

Nike Zoom

Mo Farah, Galen Rupp and Allyson Felix have more in common than their medals and records. They share supernatural talent, unbelievable speed and an unwavering... Read more

The 25 September 2015 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • The Field: Film Review

Field: Film Review

Released 20 December 1990. Richard Harris gives an outstanding performance in this play-turned-film The Field (1990). Harris plays Bull McCabe, and Irish farmer... Read more

The 01 September 2015 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • What is a ‘Micronation’

What ‘Micronation’

Heading to the home of all knowledge, Wikipedia, we get a definition of: A micronation, sometimes referred to as a model country or new country project, is an... Read more

The 14 September 2015 by   Envirolution
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More