Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• High Holy Days: Interfaith Connections

High Holy Days: Interfaith Connections

Over the past seven years, in over 300 posts, I have written about many different aspects of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, from the context of an interfaith... Read more

The 03 October 2016 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • 20 Best and Terrifying Halloween Costume Ideas For Guys

Best Terrifying Halloween Costume Ideas Guys

The exciting Halloween is creeping up on us! As we all know, Halloween is the time of year for dressing up as our favorite characters and collecting candy. Read more

The 21 October 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Holey Moley Golf Club, Brisbane

Holey Moley Golf Club, Brisbane

Squad goals … Katy, Erin, Phoebe and I.Last Wednesday night I donned my finest (new) argyle socks to eat, drink and par-tee at the launch of Brisbane’s newest... Read more

The 05 October 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • What Is No Shave November ?

What Shave November

November is a masculine month of the year and not just because it's football season and time for deer hunting. November 1st is when guys are supposed to stop... Read more

The 28 October 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • Review: A Stay at NYLO, New York

Review: Stay NYLO, York

New York is filled with beautiful hotels; big hotels, boutique hotels, hotels steeped in history and even haunted hotels.And while I did grow up in ‘hotels’, bu... Read more

The 11 October 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • The Reality of My Current Situation

Reality Current Situation

I write this blog from hospital. I have been in and out since my last blog. I celebrated my 27th birthday inbetween and reached my goal of 3k for Harefield... Read more

The 02 October 2016 by   Kirstietancock
    NONE
  • The Perfect Workout for People Who Don’t Have Time to Workout

Perfect Workout People Don’t Have Time

Image Source: www.cdn-maf0.heartyhosting.com Research indicates that regular short sessions of exercises make the perfect workout because they have numerous... Read more

The 13 October 2016 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

Hands down on the craziest and best weeks ever. From last Sunday night’s wedding of JB and Mic to a Monday recovery brunch, Tuesday breakfast, Thursday... Read more

The 23 October 2016 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Cebu, Baguio, Bacolod Children Makes Cut of JrNBA Presented by Alaska

Cebu, Baguio, Bacolod Children Makes JrNBA Presented Alaska

The best boys and girls basketball players from Cebu, Baguio and Bacolod overcame the odds to make the final lineup of the JrNBA/JrWNBA Presented by Alaska... Read more

The 23 October 2016 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • My Love/hate Relationship with My Mortgage

Love/hate Relationship with Mortgage

I've always felt ... oddly grateful toward my mortgage. I feel much better about making mortgage payments every two weeks than I ever did about paying rent. My... Read more

The 03 October 2016 by   Eemusings
    NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More