Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Why I Stopped Trying to Have Another Child

Stopped Trying Have Another Child

Time to rest. Last night, for the 414th time, I heard it again: The unintentionally-offensive-you’re-lucky-you-only-have-one-kid remark. You know the kind.  It... Read more

The 02 November 2017 by   Amanda Bruce
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Flashback Friday to 1930s Men’s Fashion

Flashback Friday 1930s Men’s Fashion

The Great Depression of 1929 had a huge effect, not only on the economy, but also in 1930s men’s fashion. Fashion took a backseat during this decade due to the... Read more

The 02 November 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it’s time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Read more

The 03 November 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • What I Wore This Week

What Wore This Week

Arrgghhh. Where has the year gone? I swear it was just June and now it's almost Melbourne Cup day! Speaking of which, I'm in preparation mode as I get ready to... Read more

The 05 November 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Suited to Success

Suited Success

A few months ago, the team at Suited to Success asked me if I'd volunteer my services to style six models for their Bubbles Beauties fundraiser at Brisbane's... Read more

The 08 November 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Ever Feel Like You Don’t Deserve Your Good Fortune?

Ever Feel Like Don’t Deserve Your Good Fortune?

For all the work I've been doing on money and mindset recently, I still struggle sometimes with it all. The last few years have been awesome for my income growt... Read more

The 09 November 2017 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Flashback Friday to 1940s Men’s Fashion

Flashback Friday 1940s Men’s Fashion

Let’s face it. The 1930s fashion was a hard act to follow, but the 1940s is still a brilliant decade when it comes to style. The 1940s men’s fashion was heralde... Read more

The 09 November 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it’s time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Read more

The 10 November 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • November

November

Another monthAnother updateIt's strange to think that I used to blog every single day Without failAnd given that I had no life to speak ofI don't know what I ha... Read more

The 10 November 2017 by   Rubytuesday
    NONE, NONE
  • Hag-Seed: Book Review

Hag-Seed: Book Review

Published October 6, 2016. Reading Hag-Seed (2016) by Margaret Atwood is a 2-for-1 treat since her novel is a contemporary retelling of Shakespeare's The... Read more

The 13 November 2017 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More