Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• End Game: Film Review

Game: Film Review

Released May 4, 2018. End Game (2018) is a documentary by filmakers Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Freidman. Set in the San Francisco area, the film profiles the last... Read more

The 03 March 2019 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • 9 Cool First Date Ideas That Will Help You Get a Second One

Cool First Date Ideas That Will Help Second

The old methods of walking on the beach or dinner and movie are most guys go-to options for a first date. After all, these are classic, tried and tested dates... Read more

The 08 March 2019 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • What I’ve Been Reading

What I’ve Been Reading

This year I set myself a challenge to read 52 books. Why would you do that? I hear you ask. Because I can. Because I should. But mostly because staring at a... Read more

The 13 March 2019 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • A Positive Review for Fohm Co

Positive Review Fohm

I came across a product that I just had to share with you. Fohm is for those who need or want to use flushable wet wipes, but hate the thought of running into... Read more

The 15 March 2019 by   Trudytriumph
    NONE, NONE
  • Build a Bigger Upper Body with These Exercises

Build Bigger Upper Body with These Exercises

Not every exercise will help you build mass. Some exercises are better for building mass while others are great for building strength. Read more

The 15 March 2019 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • March into Autumn with Marks & Spencer

March into Autumn with Marks Spencer

Unlike summer and winter, getting dressed for Autumn has its difficulties; one minute the weather can be crisp and cool, the next it's muggy, and then-if... Read more

The 18 March 2019 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • Women Rowing North: Book Review

Women Rowing North: Book Review

Published January 15, 2019. Mary Pipher has written a book for women in the second half of life. Women Rowing North: Navigating Life's Currents and Flourishing... Read more

The 26 March 2019 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE

Read More