Community Magazine

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• NatGeo Earth Day Run 2017

NatGeo Earth 2017

April 23, 2017 marks another of raising the public’s consciousness about environmental issues and health and fitness for National Geographic, which celebrates... Read more

The 01 April 2017 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Herbalife Partners With Philippine Volcanoes

Herbalife Partners With Philippine Volcanoes

Global nutrition company, Herbalife Nutrition proudly announces its newest sports partnership with one of the most exciting team in the local sports scene to... Read more

The 22 April 2017 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Being Both, Being All

Being Both,

By Susan Katz Miller For Being Both, I interviewed Ivan Kruh about his Jewish and Christian and Buddhist family. Today, more than five years later, Ivan... Read more

The 06 April 2017 by   Susan Katz Miller
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Million Volunteer Run 2017

Million Volunteer 2017

Now on its fourth year, the Million Volunteer Run is this year’s biggest humanitarian run organized by the Philippine Red Cross. It aims to further grow the... Read more

The 15 April 2017 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Steal Her Style: Carrie Bradshaw

Steal Style: Carrie Bradshaw

Fictional character or not, there's no denying that Carrie Bradshaw earned her place in the hearts of fashion lovers across the globe. And then there's the... Read more

The 02 April 2017 by   Blondeambition
    NONE, NONE
  • The Least Feminist Post I’ll Ever Write

Least Feminist Post I’ll Ever Write

After a spate of breakups, I don't believe there are any couples left in my regular IRL circle with a clear female breadwinner. Just me. It's a lonely place to... Read more

The 04 April 2017 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • Investing in P2P Loans Via Lending Crowd: An Experiment

Investing Loans Lending Crowd: Experiment

Are you thinking about dabbling in some P2P lending? I have been, and last year I took the plunge with Lending Crowd after perusing this handy comparison of... Read more

The 11 April 2017 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • I Don’t Want to Live with Less

Don’t Want Live with Less

(This is not the post for you if you are used to regular raises, bonuses, shopping and living large. Obviously.) Sometimes I feel like the only person online wh... Read more

The 18 April 2017 by   Eemusings
    NONE
  • The Friday Fast 5: Five Things You Want to Check Out Right Now

Friday Fast Five Things Want Check Right

The week is up and it’s time to get ready for the weekend. Here are 5 things we found on Dudepins that you definitely want to check out. Read more

The 14 April 2017 by   Dudepins
    NONE, NONE
  • The Book, Beyond Embarrassment is More That My Memoir

Book, Beyond Embarrassment More That Memoir

I wrote my memoir as I blogged about the topic of neurologenic bladder over several years.  My story is unfortunately common because bladder problems many... Read more

The 19 April 2017 by   Trudytriumph
    NONE, NONE

RELATED ARTICLES

Read More