Community Magazine

Don’t Look Like Alcoholic Paperblog Pick in Community

You Don’t Look Like an Alcoholic

I live in the middle of the woods. As I sit here, I hear the peepers peeping, and their chorus is somehow meditative.  I feel cushioned by the pond on one side of our house;... Read more

LATEST ARTICLES BY PAPERBLOGGERS

• Still Dreaming: Film Review

Still Dreaming: Film Review

Released on DVD April 19, 2015. Shakespeare's plays are rich with meaning, which allows people from every historical era to emphasize different aspects in each... Read more

The 01 April 2018 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • Watch Those Button Batteries Around Young Children

Watch Those Button Batteries Around Young Children

Coin-sized batteries, often referred to as button batteries, are the reason for seeing double the children’s emergency room visits during the past twenty years. Read more

The 02 April 2018 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • My Back Hurts!

Back Hurts!

image from backpaineurope.org Since I got picked for the NYC Marathon, I have been planning my training schedule and March was the perfect month to kick things... Read more

The 07 April 2018 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Protecting Your Child Against Sources of Lead in the Environment

Protecting Your Child Against Sources Lead Environment

According to the US Centers for Disease Control,(CDC) a child’s environment is full of lead. Children are exposed to lead from different sources including... Read more

The 09 April 2018 by   Jean Campbell
    NONE, NONE
  • PHA Heart Run 2018

Heart 2018

The Philippine Heart Association (PHA) in cooperation with Allianz will be holding the PHA Heart Run powered by Allianz on May 13, 2018, Sunday, at the SM by th... Read more

The 11 April 2018 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE
  • Blood Urea Nitrogen: Biomarker of Health and Longevity

Blood Urea Nitrogen: Biomarker Health Longevity

Photo by Neeta Lind. As a gerontologist, people sometimes ask me about life expectancy. While large data sets yield clear averages, anticipating the life... Read more

The 11 April 2018 by   Thegenaboveme
    NONE, NONE
  • You Don’t Look Like an Alcoholic

Don’t Look Like Alcoholic

I live in the middle of the woods. As I sit here, I hear the peepers peeping, and their chorus is somehow meditative.  I feel cushioned by the pond on one side... Read more

The 13 April 2018 by   Amanda Bruce
    NONE, NONE, NONE, NONE
  • Herbalife Welcomes Triathlon’s Rising Power Couple

Herbalife Welcomes Triathlon’s Rising Power Couple

Herbalife Nutrition is now the official sports nutrition provider of Philippine triathlon’s newest power couple Elmer and Ines Santiago. Read more

The 15 April 2018 by   Barefootdaves
    NONE, NONE

Read More