Celeb Magazine

NEED ACCOUNTING!? (Advertisement)

Posted on the 09 October 2013 by Elle @Elle_Sweetest
Are you a college student but unemployed?Are you self employed?Are you disorganized and have a vast array of receipts and have no idea how to compose profit & loss statements?
If you answered YES to any of those questions you may be entitled to a tax refund!! 
Frazier Tax Services specializes in helping clients to create the financial reports needed to file income tax returns. If you are a college student that will not be claimed as someone else's dependent, you may be able to receive up to $1000 from the IRS (if you qualify) whether you we're employed or not. Do you have a shoebox full of receipts!? Notebooks and papers full of numbers pertaining to the income and expenses of your business? Then let Frazier Tax Services get you organized so that when the next tax season rolls around you are able to point, click, print, and e-file!! Is your business located in metro Atlanta? I will also come to you! (Initial charges may apply). Email us with your questions for a free consultation or call us [email protected] 404-590-6235 (leave a message and include email address) 
SOUNDS INTERESTING? Email us at [email protected] (please use subject Tax Season 2013) and get your free consultation today! (Accredited Tax Professional recognized by the IRS, all packages includes copy of IRS certification upon payment for services)
SPECIALIZING IN:Accounting BookkeepingTax Preparation File OrganizationConsulting 
NEED ACCOUNTING!? (Advertisement)

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog