Does eating meat, fatty foods, spicy foods, acidic fruits, and tomatoes cause you to suffer from indigestion, heartburn, and belching up bitter liquid?
These horrible consequences of eating fats, meats, acids, and spices happen to
everyone, right? Why not alkalize yourself and prevent indigestion by going vegan
and avoiding meat, barbeques, spicy foods, citrus fruits and tomatoes?
Because the truth is that meat, fat, barbeque, hot spices, acidic fruits, and tomatoes are not the cause of indigestion, heartburn, and acid reflux. Just because you have these painful symptoms in response to these foods does not mean that everybody else has them too. And it doesn’t mean that going “alkaline” or just simply avoiding the offending foods is going to fix the problem. As soon as you cut out the meat, the tomatoes, the oranges, the Indian food, the Mexican food, the barbeques, and whatever else makes you have heartburn or burping up, the list of foods that you “can’t eat” will continue to grow until you find out that you’re “allergic” to 300 different kinds of foods, including dairy, eggs, nuts, seeds, vegetables, semi-acidic fruits, melons, wheatgrass, sprouts, sweet potatoes…until eventually everything you eat causes you to have some kind of symptom.
And then you’ll be calling your doctor for prescription drugs
for GERD and who knows what else.
The truth is that indigestion and “acid reflux” is actually caused by a lack of production of enough stomach acid. You need stomach acid to properly digest the nutrients in your food, prevent candida overgrowth and other parasitic infections like h. pylori bacteria, and to assimilate fats and proteins. When your body stops making enough hydrochloric acid, some of the first symptoms you may experience include heartburn or a heavy “bearing down” sensation in your stomach when you eat proteins and fats.
Some people feel temporarily better on a vegetarian or vegan diet that is high in carbohydrates and low in protein and fat because not as much hydrochloric acid is required to digest their food. Unfortunately, this only hides the real underlying problem until eventually parasites and candida overgrowth from the high-sugar, high-carb diet and low stomach acid cause the person to feel even worse.
The most effective way to stop having symptoms of GERD forever is to address the root cause of your symptoms by using this simple protocol, which does not include taking antacids or avoiding meat, fat, and spicy Mexican food!
1. Restore optimal stomach acidity by supplementing with a high-quality Betaine HCl supplement after meals. Discontinue use when you feel a “warm” sensation in your stomach after swallowing the Betaine HCl supplement. (This could take weeks or months and is a sign that your stomach acidity levels have been adequately restored.)
- Betaine HCl (750 mg, 120 Vcaps) by Designs for Health
2. Eliminate discomfort after eating, mucus in stools, or nausea from food poisoning with a famous Traditional Chinese Medicine remedy called “Curing Formula” or “Curing Pills.” This is the perfect supplement to keep in your backpack, purse, or luggage on 4th of July picnics, roadtrips, cruises, and sailing adventures.
- Kang Ning Wan or “Curing Formula”
Buy Curing Formula 300 tabs $58.00
3. Adopt a grain-free diet rich in green leafy vegetables, grass-fed meats, pastured poultry, fresh eggs, cultured dairy, soaked nuts and seeds, and berries. Keep high-glycemic (high sugar, high carb) foods like tropical fruits, bananas, potatoes, corn, fruit juice, agave nectar, maple syrup, and desserts to a minimum. This diet prevents parasitic infections and candida overgrowth that can wreak havoc on your entire body.
Gluten found in most grains and lectins found in beans and legumes can actually initiate autoimmune processes in your body that can cause your own immune system to attack your thyroid, adrenal glands, and digestive lining, creating problems like leaky gut, reduced hydrochloric acid production, hypothyroidism, and adrenal dysfunction! Stop eating the beans, grains, and legumes, as the human body is not well adapted for eating these foods except in times of famine for survival. Humans can also survive by eating dirt and clay during famine, but this doesn’t mean these are desirable foods for optimal health.
Healthy Grass-Fed Beef