Now, I have enough clothing at the size I am now, 22/24. However, I got some clothes that are 18/20. I'm not too far away from that size. I was thrilled to try on the clothes and although they are a bit too small for me, I looked pretty damned good in them!
My limit was unlimited and that on top of loving everything I tried on made it very easy to rack up a big bill. We dropped a good chunk of change at Lane Bryant. I got at least four tops, two cardigan sweaters, two pairs of jeans, a watch, sunglasses and three things from the Cacique size of the store.
At my highest wait I hated almost everything I tried on at any store and I usually was very disappointed. I also hated to walk around the all because of the effort that was needed to walk because of all of the extra weight I was carrying. Today was effortless.
Another milestone for me. I love to shop again! Yay!
These articles might interest you :
Maldive IslandsMy friend and fellow children’s book writer Ann Stalcup and her husband Ed love to travel. In June 2014 they went on a trip to the United Arab... Read moreThe 20 July 2015 by Carolinearnoldtravel
Even on a Monday night in Toronto, there are opportunities to have a country music party!This week Canadian country star Tim Hicks took over the West Jet stage... Read moreThe 21 July 2015 by Phjoshua
LIFESTYLE, SELF EXPRESSION
Misty Copeland in an Under Armour commercial Misty Copeland made history on June 30th when she was promoted within the American Ballet Theatre, becoming the... Read moreThe 21 July 2015 by Juliez
SOCIETY, WOMEN'S ISSUES
Nick Revell – could this man ever become a UK politician?Comedian Nick Revell is working on his next hour-long show. We had tea together in Soho.“What is the ne... Read moreThe 22 July 2015 by Thejohnfleming
I have a random memory of being very young and an elderly relative telling me seriously that while out in town I should be aware of the dangers of white slavery. Read moreThe 20 July 2015 by Kirsty Stonell Walker
I think I have a thing for train station and fashion photography combined. Floral dress for summer is not so groundbreaking, but when you add your own little... Read moreThe 21 July 2015 by Shegotherown
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- #SaveSyriasChildren by Sparklesandstretchmarks
- Refugee Crisis - how to get involved by Ravenswingthog
- Hair chronicles: Hask Hair by Samantha Curtis
- Noah at 5 Months Old by Sparklesandstretchmarks
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- DIY purse organizer from an old wipe case. by Samantha Curtis
- COOKIE DŌ NYC by Samantha Curtis
- Trek to Valley of Flowers with GIO - To Auli by C. Suresh
- Happiness is the Way #DrWayneDyer #Quotes by Vidyasury
ON THE DIARIES FORUM
- List Of Banks In Manila, Philippines: ... Reviewed by Thad Noboa
- Grief & the Holidays: Sometimes Broken-Ness ... Reviewed by レンチtw-04210c【送
- The 291st St Luke's Sydney Street ... Reviewed by Dominga Bunnell
- Think Inside the (Bento) Box: Kid-Friendly ... Reviewed by Floyd Logsdon