Shopping with Dad.By Advsinwtloss
Now, I have enough clothing at the size I am now, 22/24. However, I got some clothes that are 18/20. I'm not too far away from that size. I was thrilled to try on the clothes and although they are a bit too small for me, I looked pretty damned good in them!
My limit was unlimited and that on top of loving everything I tried on made it very easy to rack up a big bill. We dropped a good chunk of change at Lane Bryant. I got at least four tops, two cardigan sweaters, two pairs of jeans, a watch, sunglasses and three things from the Cacique size of the store.
At my highest wait I hated almost everything I tried on at any store and I usually was very disappointed. I also hated to walk around the all because of the effort that was needed to walk because of all of the extra weight I was carrying. Today was effortless.
Another milestone for me. I love to shop again! Yay!
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- Sweet Sixteen by Coreyamaro
- Enter For A Chance To Win 100% Pure Australian Tea Tree Oil + FREE eBook by The Fashionable Housewife
- Holistic Dog Treats Delivered Right to Your Door by Kristy
- Soft Play Adventures by Ravenswingthog
Lance Armstrong Michelle Rodriguez China Apple Rick Perry Barack Obama John Galliano Economy Mali The Box Office The Olympics Christmas World Cup 2014 Lady Gaga Halloween Apps Samsung Harry Potter North Korea Climate Change Russia Egypt Thanksgiving European Union Mitt Romney Nuclear Energy Valentine's Day Turkey Academy Awards True Blood
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- Book Review Larry and Friends #ReadYourWorld by Vidyasury
- Dad. by Shangi
- to new beginnings by Moduffycobb
- Sleeping Beauty by Shavawn Berry