Shopping with Dad.By Advsinwtloss
Now, I have enough clothing at the size I am now, 22/24. However, I got some clothes that are 18/20. I'm not too far away from that size. I was thrilled to try on the clothes and although they are a bit too small for me, I looked pretty damned good in them!
My limit was unlimited and that on top of loving everything I tried on made it very easy to rack up a big bill. We dropped a good chunk of change at Lane Bryant. I got at least four tops, two cardigan sweaters, two pairs of jeans, a watch, sunglasses and three things from the Cacique size of the store.
At my highest wait I hated almost everything I tried on at any store and I usually was very disappointed. I also hated to walk around the all because of the effort that was needed to walk because of all of the extra weight I was carrying. Today was effortless.
Another milestone for me. I love to shop again! Yay!
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- How to Get the Kids Organised During Half Term by Alex_bumptobaby
- Jamberry Nail Wraps! by Momsgonecrazy
- Day 24: Sidewalk Chalk Paint by Sjay235
- Win a years subscription to OK Magazine! by Alex_bumptobaby
Harry Potter Thanksgiving Mardi Gras Valentine's Day China Russia Mali Samsung X-Factor Economy Halloween The Box Office European Union Hurricane Sandy Lady Gaga Academy Awards Father's Day Michelle Rodriguez John Galliano Apps Egypt Turkey North Korea Rick Perry True Blood News Corp Apple Christmas Climate Change Barack Obama
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- When you lose a good one… by Redneckprincess
- Eclipses & Constellations by Shavawn Berry
- Enjoying Change #MicroblogMondays by Vidyasury
- FREE Halloween Trick Or Treat Printable by Alex_bumptobaby