Shopping with Dad.By Advsinwtloss
Now, I have enough clothing at the size I am now, 22/24. However, I got some clothes that are 18/20. I'm not too far away from that size. I was thrilled to try on the clothes and although they are a bit too small for me, I looked pretty damned good in them!
My limit was unlimited and that on top of loving everything I tried on made it very easy to rack up a big bill. We dropped a good chunk of change at Lane Bryant. I got at least four tops, two cardigan sweaters, two pairs of jeans, a watch, sunglasses and three things from the Cacique size of the store.
At my highest wait I hated almost everything I tried on at any store and I usually was very disappointed. I also hated to walk around the all because of the effort that was needed to walk because of all of the extra weight I was carrying. Today was effortless.
Another milestone for me. I love to shop again! Yay!
MOST POPULAR FROM DIARIES
- DIY Plans for the New Year by Mummyb
- Pizza Party by Mattie
- Mrs. Claus Wants You To Keep Your Heart Healthy This Holiday Season #IC #Sponsored by The Fashionable Housewife
- Friday feelings. by Samantha Curtis
Nuclear Energy Samsung Thanksgiving Apple European Union Economy Michelle Rodriguez Hurricane Sandy Rupert Murdoch Egypt Harry Potter X-Factor Turkey News Corp The Box Office Academy Awards Russia Climate Change True Blood World Cup 2014 Valentine's Day Lady Gaga Barack Obama Halloween Christmas North Korea China Lance Armstrong John Galliano Apps
MOST RECOMMENDED IN DIARIES
- 10 Ways in Which I Have Ruined My Sons' Lives (Irreparably. With flawed bagels, and beets.) by Jennyphresh
- Fear Is The Key #RiseAboveFear by Vidyasury
- Dublin – In Photos by Njoyeverymoment
- Admetus and Alcestis - Guest post for The Fool by C. Suresh