Destinations Magazine

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the World

By Kirkanatomy
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the WorldDubbed as the “World’s Largest Free-flight Walk – in Aviary”, the Kuala Lumpur Bird Park is the home for more than 3000 birds representing more than 200 species and one of the popular attractions in Malaysia. 90% of the birds are can be found locally while the remaining 10% were imported from abroad. Join over hundreds of yellow – beaked storks, peacocks and other colorful birds like parakeets, mandarin ducks, hawk eagles and hornbills as you stroll along the walkway. It is located in the scenic Lake Garden that offers 20 acres of lush terrain dedicated only to the stunning birds; it is just 15 minutes away from the Petronas Tower.
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the WorldAside from being a family-oriented attraction, this park is also educational for the little ones for the tour guide will feed you such interesting information about each kind of birds that you will encounter randomly while having your tour.Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the WorldOne of the many highlights of the tour is the bird feeding where visitors will be surprised by hundreds of big birds flying around and just above you. Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the WorldMeander the behavior of these birds that comes in different colors and sizes. Storks show off its tail upward to show authority and to tell to others to back off. Male peacock elegantly display their beautiful and majestic tail to attract female peacocks. The pink flamingo only uses one leg when resting to conserve energy. Know more about these beautiful creatures in Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur or Kuala Lumpur Bird Park.  Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the World
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the World
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the World
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the World
Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the World
You should not missed to watch ostriches lay eggs  the egg incubation area, the eagle and hornbill feeding, bird show, the bird gallery and education center just to name a few. The KL Bird open is open daily from 9:00AM – 6:00PM
Kuala Lumpur Bird ParkAddress: No. 920, Jalan Cenerwasih, Taman Tasik Perdana, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, MalaysiaOffice Number: +603 22721 1010

How to get here:

The KL Bird Park is accesible by bus or train.- Take the Intrakota Bus 21C, 48 C (From Kota Raya)- Take the Intrakota Bus 18, 21A (From Chow Kit)- Take the Intrakota Bus 115 (From KL Sentral) Kuala Lumpur Bird Park: The Largest in the WorldDisclosure: This sponsored trip was made possible by Tourism Malaysia in partnership with Gaya Travel Magazine. Visit Malaysia Year 2014 | Celebrating 1Malaysia Truly Asia is this year theme.

You Might Also Like :

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog

These articles might interest you :

  • Email Marketing Best Practices That You Should Know

    In 1971, the first email was sent, since then email has become the preferred means of communication. Today, email is a primary driver of communication between... Read more

    11 hours, 18 minutes ago by   Sem Seo
  • Poland Poll: What Should Jonny Do in May 2018?

    Poland Poll: What Should Jonny 2018?

    Hey everyone! Apologies for not updating this blog so much recently. Life has been so busy. I have been inundated with new projects, I backpacked to Saudi... Read more

    12 hours, 13 minutes ago by   Northernirishmaninpoland
  • Hey Bulldog - Video Of The Week

    Bulldog Video Week

    Brian's favourite video this week is Al Lupo by Hey Bulldog. Like many bands before, Hey Bulldog began as a germ of an idea of main man Rob Manton. Read more

    12 hours, 53 minutes ago by   Mike Lindley
  • Shelf Chat: What's Up With Me (Summer Lane!), and What's On My Shelf

    Shelf Chat: What's With (Summer Lane!),

    If you're too busy to're too busy! I've always been one of those people who likes to fill their days and weeks up with activities. I work, I schedule... Read more

    12 hours, 56 minutes ago by   Selane
  • #MaxYourLook with MaxFashion

    #MaxYourLook with MaxFashion

    Every season I tend to fall in love with the prints. The scourching heat is an excuse for me to play with the prints. Keeping it cool with the vibrant options... Read more

    13 hours, 34 minutes ago by   Chayanikarabha
  • Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies (Gluten Free, Paleo + Vegan)

    Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies (Gluten Free, Paleo Vegan)

    Pin Share Tweet Email Yum StumbleShares 0These Double Chocolate Hazelnut Cookies are soft, fudgy, and incredibly chocolatey! These irresistible cookies are... Read more

    13 hours, 41 minutes ago by   Rachel Conners
  • Tree Peonies

    Tree Peonies

    For a brief and glorious moment . . . Read more

    14 hours, 56 minutes ago by   Vickilane