Add a nice healthy twist to your classic rice pudding. Add more rich and creamy coconut flavor and power it up with a plant-based protein. Get all the health benefits from your "new" dessert and enjoy it in an old-fashion way!
Vegan Protein Coconut Rice Pudding
- Bring 1 1/2 cups water to a boil in a saucepan; stir rice into boiling water. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- In a clean saucepan, combine 1 1/2 cups cooked rice, 1 1/2 cups coconut milk, coconut oil, shredded coconut, and sweetener (if any).
- Cook over medium heat until thick and creamy, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Add protein powder and mix with a spoon.
- Garnish with fruits of your choice.
The following two tabs change content below.