Having an afternoon sugar rash? Be smart! Don't grab just any chocolate from a shelf in the nearest store. Make your own healthy Chocolate Protein Energy Bites and stuff your bag with these yummies in the morning. Your body will thank you later!
Chocolate Protein Energy Bites
- 1/4 cup creamy almond butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup unsweetened granola
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup pistachio
- 1/3 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries (or blackberries)
- 1 scoop or packet of Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Chocolate
- Any sweetener of your choice (optional)
- Blend all the ingredients in a food processor until "bulky texture".
- Take out the "dough" and shape a rectangular figure on the table. Then put it in the fridge for 20 min.
- Cut the rectangular in cubes and enjoy.
The following two tabs change content below.