Even the smartest cookies need Black Currant Protein Cookies with Seeds in their life. Gluten-free, vegan, rich in omega-3, 6, fiber and healthy carbs, it makes a total gilt-free pleasure for the pickiest clean eater. Enjoy!
Black Currant Protein Cookies with Seeds
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup almond milk
- 1 scoop or packet of Yuve Vegan Protein Powder - Vanilla
- 2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. flax seeds
- 1 tbsp. hemp seeds
- 2 tbsp. sunflowers seeds
- 2 tbsp. dry black currant
- 4 soaked dates
- Combine almond milk, almond flour and protein powder in a bowl and blend until smooth. Set on the side.
- Blend soaked dates until smooth texture. Then add it to the previous blend.
- Add the rest of the ingredient to the blend and mix properly.
- Place the "dough" in forms and bake in a preheated oven for 20 min.
The following two tabs change content below.