Allergies had always been a problem for many people whether they are related to changing in season or allergies related to skin. Attitude, concentration, behaviour and dedication are very much necessary for the continuation and successful completion of any work. But one of the ailments that poses a hindrance in smooth functioning of an individual's life is - Seasonal allergy. It significantly impairs patient's quality of life and productivity by imposing sneezing, nasal discharge, headache, heaviness in head, itching in eyes, throat etc. Ayurvedic Remedies for Allergy is safe and Ayurveda treats allergies from the root by the use of various ayurvedic remedies and not just provides symptomatic relief.
Current therapeutic modalities for the management of nasal allergies include: H1 receptor antagonists (anti-histamines), nasal decongestants, mast cell stabilisers, leukotriene receptor antagonists, corticosteroids and anti- cholinergic agents in oral or topical nasal formulations. But unfortunately, all these drugs give symptomatic relief and none of these are free from adverse effects. In this way, available range of modern drugs is not satisfactory for the management of nasal allergies.
In Ayurveda (the science of a meaningful life), the disease with symptoms similar to those of nasal allergies have been delineated in the name of "Vataja Pratishaya" and there has been a lucid description of its aetiology, prodromal symptoms, symptoms, diagnosis, prognosis, prevention and treatment protocol in detail. It will be imperative to recommend here if a patient of nasal allergy go for Ayurvedic treatment, better results in short duration are anticipated. season or skin allergies. When it is a nasal allergy, it is a more difficult one. Western medicine, no doubt has its upper hand in relieving the problem instantly by oral as well as local medication, but the permanent cure is still the fruit awaited. Ayurveda, the science of life and the ancient health treasure when applied systematically and judicially still has the potential to promise the permanent cure.
Types of Allergies
- Skin Allergies-In Ayurveda, a condition common to skin allergy is known as "Sheetapitta". There is no specific and satisfactory treatment in contemporary science for the condition of skin allergies. But, it can be managed through Ayurvedic system of medicine. According to Ayurveda, skin allergy (Sheetapitta) is a condition caused due to vitiation of all the three doshas with the predominant involvement of Vata.
- Body tissues involved: Serum and blood are involved in allergic reactions.
- Planet Ayurveda offers allergy care pack for treating various types of allergies like-pollen allergy, respiratory and skin allergies.
- Products of Planet Ayurveda are completely safe, effective and provides permanent relief naturally.
The Allergy care pack of Planet Ayurveda consists of:
- Aller-G care
- Tulsi Capsules
- Curcumin capsules
Ingredients of Aller-G care Capsules:
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice daily after meals or 2 capsules thrice daily depending on the severity of the condition.
Tulsi Capsules: There is no any other herb equivalent to this. Tulsi capsules of Planet Ayurveda are quite useful in allergies of all types as regular use of Tulsi ( Ocimum sanctum) helps body to fight infections in a very effective way as it is a natural immune-modulator.
Dosage: 1-2 capsules twice a day with plain water after meals.
Praanrakshak Churna-Praanrakshak Churna is a useful combination of anti-allergy herbs used in Ayurveda since 5000 B.C. for asthma and allergy. Praanrakshak Churna of Planet Ayurveda is effective in various respiratory tract infections, asthma and chronic bronchitis.
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoon thrice with plain water after meals.
Curcumin Capsules-Curcumin ( Curcuma longa) is the main biologically active compound of turmeric. Curcumin uses have been described for thousands of years in Ayurveda. Over the last years, there has been increasing interest in turmeric and its medicinal properties.
Curcmin capsules of Planet Ayurveda contain 100% herbal extract of standardised curcumin extract upto 95% curcminoids and there are no powders being filled. The shells used are vegetarian and they are not hard gelatin shells. Curcumin capsules are effective all kinds of allergies.
Dosage: 2 capsules twice daily with plain water after meals.
- Avoid: Citrus fruit juices (Orange,lemons), pickles, yogurt, dairy products.
- Intake of foods that are easy to digest and lukewarm water is recommended in addition to Ayurvedic medicines for allergies.