Debate Magazine

Utah Gun Accident Injures Two - No Charges Naturally

Posted on the 10 October 2013 by Mikeb302000
Local news reports A 67-year-old man and his wife were hospitalized early Tuesday after he accidentally fired his gun while cleaning it. Ogden Police Lt. Steve Zaccardi said police responded just after 2 a.m. to the 1100 block of Maxfield Drive on reports of a shooting. The man had not realized his .45-caliber semi-automatic handgun was loaded and accidentally fired. The bullet struck his left index finger before hitting the upper thigh of his 56-year-old wife. Both were taken to McKay Dee Hospital and are expected to fully recover, Zaccardi said. I wonder how many other gun mishaps this guy has been responsible for in his long life. Gross negligence disguised as accidents are the way these idiots continue to own and misuse guns. They should be disarmed the very first time the do something like this. What's your opinion?  Please leave  a comment.

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog

Magazine