Magazine

TESCOM Withdraws Final Teaching Applicants’ List, Says It’s Not Authorized Version

Posted on the 29 December 2020 by Naijaparry

The Oyo State Post Primary Teaching Service Commission (TESCOM) has withdrawn the earlier published list of successful applicants tagged 'Final Batch of Successful Teaching Applicants', Ngnews247.com reports.

TESCOM in a statement by its Permanent Secretary, Grace Oderinde, on Sunday said the list uploaded was not the authorised version.

Ngnews247.com had earlier reported that TESCOM uploaded a list of 299 successful applicants as the final list.

But a check on the portal this evening showed that the list has been deleted.

The statement read: "TESCOM Management wishes to advise the general public to disregard the recently published list of successful candidates on the state job portal tagged TESCOM RELEASES FINAL BATCH OF SUCCESSFUL TEACHING APPLICANTS as it was not the authorized version.

"Hence, the controversial list has been withdrawn from the state job portal.

"The next list of successful candidates will be released very soon.

"We are still passionately committed to ensuring credibility in our recruitment process."

Alamu Tosin, the CEO of the NgNews247.com is an Entrepreneurer. He is very passionate about writing, with several publications and awards to his credit .He is currently working on publishing a collection of short stories which are basically a memoir about his exciting true experiences.

TESCOM Withdraws Final Teaching Applicants’ List, Says It’s Authorized Version
TESCOM Withdraws Final Teaching Applicants’ List, Says It’s Not Authorized Version
TESCOM Withdraws Final Teaching Applicants’ List, Says It’s Authorized Version
TESCOM Withdraws Final Teaching Applicants’ List, Says It’s Not Authorized Version

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog