Celeb Magazine

Power Down: Man Gets Electrocuted By iPhone Charging In Bed Next To Him

Posted on the 04 April 2017 by Sumithardia

Alabama Man Electrocuted By iPhone Charging Chord
If you — like most people — go to be with your iPhone charging next to you in the sheets…you may want to consider changing up that routine.
A Huntsville, AL man is recovering from a hospital stay after being severely electrocuted by the exposed prongs of his iPhone’s charger.
According to Washington Post, 32-year-old Wiley Day fell asleep with his iPhone charging overnight via an extension cord in the bed next to him. The next morning, Wiley rolled over as we woke up. However, the prongs of his phone charger had come out of the extension outlet sometime in the night.
As he rolled over, a dog-tag necklace that he had worn to bed made contact with the exposed prongs of the charger head, causing the the metal chain to conduct the electricity straight to his neck.
YIKES! A lot of factors played into this one, but still. Try to keep your electronics and such off the bed when you’re sleeping.
Washington Post

Source: bossip.com

2 total views, 2 views today


You Might Also Like :

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog

These articles might interest you :

Magazines