Debate Magazine

Nobody Move Or the Car Drivers Get Hurt!

Posted on the 14 September 2018 by Markwadsworth @Mark_Wadsworth

From the BBC:
UK drivers may have to get an international driving permit if they want to drive in some European countries after a no-deal Brexit.
The government says that after March 2019 "your driving license may no longer be valid by itself" in the EU, in its latest no-deal planning papers.
It also warns that Britons traveling to the EU may need to make sure their passports have six months left to run.

That's it, chaps. They've got us game, set and match. Let's have a second referendum and vote 'Remain'. But wait...
International permits cost £5.50 and are available at some post offices.
Ah, right.

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog