Languages Magazine

International Baccalaureate (IBO Schools)

By Naturegirl321 @SharonTEFLTips
International Baccalaureate (IBO schools)If you're a licensed teacher then you should look into teaching at IBO schools. If you aren't a licensed teacher already, look at International Schools for more information about becoming one.
IBO schools are a specific type of international schools. Try reading the article, International Schools to find out more about how to find jobs, recruiting fairs, and recruiting schedules. There are three sections in the IBO. See the IBO's website for more information. Some schools only offer one of these programmes and some have all three.
1. PYP: primary years programme
2. MYP: middle years programme
3. IB: diploma programme
IBO's Teaching Awards
There are postgrad certificates and diplomas available for those who teach in or want to teach in IBO schools. See the IBO's website for more information. Murdoch University in Australia also has a PGCE available.

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog