What Is Pligg ?

Created on 21 September 2013 by Pro Webguru

Many of you may not be aware of this one of the useful CMS, PLIGG. What Is Pligg ?

Its a Social Publishing Content Management System. Which can be used as a data or link publishing content management system. It can be used for link sharing or link building.

It has good SEO support. Its an Open Source, PHP + MySQL, Social Publishing Content Management System.

Recently pligg has announced their latest version release some days back “Download & Upgrade to Pligg CMS 2.0 Latest Version“.

What is PLIGG CMS ?

What is PLIGG CMS ?

What kind of websites can be created using Pligg ?

Even it can be used to create community websites and groups.

What is the support for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?

Pligg has a nice support for SEO. You can customize how the URLs are built. It can be either a query parameter or it can be a direct url. Other than this it also has an option to specify keywords and description from admin section. Even you can specify different keywords and description for different categories.

Can I customize Pligg ? How to Customize Pligg ?

Yes. You can easily customize pligg. Pligg is written in PHP and MySQL. Anyone who knows little bit of PHP can customize it easily. Even there are some good pligg tutorials available on net.

Can I localize Pligg ?

Yes. You can easily localize pligg. It already has support for localization and presently it supports 12 languages.

Does pligg has SPAM issues ?

Actually the answer to this is Yes. But, in the latest version the SPAM problem is solved upto some extent. But there are pligg plugins and akismet plugin in pligg now, which can be used to get rid of spam links, spam stories and spam comments in pligg. Even there are some ways to get rid of spam in pligg like renaming register.php file frequently.

You can convert it into your own languages easily from admin menu.

What other features does pligg have ?

There are so many features of PLIGG CMS. You can Check features of Pligg CMS.

Where can I download latest version pligg 2 ?

The latest of version of Pligg is awesome as it supports responsive design with the use of twitter bootstrap framework.

You can download latest version 2.0.0 Final of Pligg CMS from Github.

Have you ever used pligg ? Or are you going to check it now ?

How is your experience with PLIGG ?

By Elisha Janzen
posted on 09 August at 19:59
Report spam/abuse

Thank you for any other fantastic article. Where else may anybody get that type of info in such an ideal means of writing? I've a presentation next week, and I am at the search for such info.

By Analisa Hannah
posted on 02 April at 13:37
Report spam/abuse

It's difficult to find educated people for this subject, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

By Tyree Bartel
posted on 01 April at 12:52
Report spam/abuse

Hi there, yes this paragraph is in fact pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it regarding blogging. thanks.

By Victorina Sher
posted on 01 April at 00:40
Report spam/abuse

You can buy simple, short lived torches for a mere $20 each. You can also concentrate on areas of your body or back that has been injured before or need special attention. Another schedule you must stick to is getting up and moving.

By Dalene Causey
posted on 21 December at 05:11
Report spam/abuse

If you want to improve your experience simply keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most recent news update posted here.

By Jenna
posted on 11 June at 13:02
Report spam/abuse

The Inflatable Pontoons are related by a frame, which also contains the paddles and the sitting area for the user. You can use common AA batteries or can opt for re-chargeable batteries, thus reducing down on your expenditures. Only after you are satisfied with all the conditions, you should go in for a used boat purchase - Article Source: the Author:.

By Annabelle
posted on 16 May at 20:29
Report spam/abuse

Clean the gravel next by using an aquarium siphon to vacuum away the debris into a bucket. Needless to mention, kitchen accumulate both dust and oil. The safest time to clean them is once they are completely dry.

By Tasha
posted on 09 May at 05:15
Report spam/abuse

No matter what the responsibility entails, this company aims to do it right the first time. Before placing the design of your home office in stone, it's a wise idea to run an Internet search on ergonomics and gain a basic understanding of its elements. Technical Essentials of HP Workstations certification offered by HP is predominantly launched for HP technicians and also for HP partner presales personals.

By Nadia
posted on 09 March at 02:22
Report spam/abuse

For newest information you have to pay a quick visit world-wide-web and on internet I found this web page as a best website for most recent updates.

By Blanche
posted on 28 January at 16:52
Report spam/abuse

What's up, for all time i used to check weblog posts here early in the dawn, as i like to learn more and more.

About the author

Pro Webguru 3061 shares