What Is Pligg ?

Created on 21 September 2013 by Pro Webguru

Many of you may not be aware of this one of the useful CMS, PLIGG. What Is Pligg ?

Its a Social Publishing Content Management System. Which can be used as a data or link publishing content management system. It can be used for link sharing or link building.

It has good SEO support. Its an Open Source, PHP + MySQL, Social Publishing Content Management System.

Recently pligg has announced their latest version release some days back “Download & Upgrade to Pligg CMS 2.0 Latest Version“.

What is PLIGG CMS ?

What is PLIGG CMS ?

What kind of websites can be created using Pligg ?

Even it can be used to create community websites and groups.

What is the support for Search Engine Optimization (SEO) ?

Pligg has a nice support for SEO. You can customize how the URLs are built. It can be either a query parameter or it can be a direct url. Other than this it also has an option to specify keywords and description from admin section. Even you can specify different keywords and description for different categories.

Can I customize Pligg ? How to Customize Pligg ?

Yes. You can easily customize pligg. Pligg is written in PHP and MySQL. Anyone who knows little bit of PHP can customize it easily. Even there are some good pligg tutorials available on net.

Can I localize Pligg ?

Yes. You can easily localize pligg. It already has support for localization and presently it supports 12 languages.

Does pligg has SPAM issues ?

Actually the answer to this is Yes. But, in the latest version the SPAM problem is solved upto some extent. But there are pligg plugins and akismet plugin in pligg now, which can be used to get rid of spam links, spam stories and spam comments in pligg. Even there are some ways to get rid of spam in pligg like renaming register.php file frequently.

You can convert it into your own languages easily from admin menu.

What other features does pligg have ?

There are so many features of PLIGG CMS. You can Check features of Pligg CMS.

Where can I download latest version pligg 2 ?

The latest of version of Pligg is awesome as it supports responsive design with the use of twitter bootstrap framework.

You can download latest version 2.0.0 Final of Pligg CMS from Github.

Have you ever used pligg ? Or are you going to check it now ?

How is your experience with PLIGG ?

By Shona Heimbach
posted on 05 December at 15:03
Report spam/abuse

Hi there to all, it's truly a nice for me to pay a visit this website, it consists of helpful Information.

By Elke Highsmith
posted on 05 December at 09:40
Report spam/abuse

Amazing! Its in fact awesome paragraph, I have got much clear idea regarding from this article.

By Florene Granger
posted on 05 December at 06:30
Report spam/abuse

Thanks for a marvelous posting! I really enjoyed reading it, you can be a great author. I will make sure to bookmark your blog and definitely will come back in the future. I want to encourage one to continue your great posts, have a nice weekend!

By Marguerite Wainwright
posted on 02 December at 16:26
Report spam/abuse

Great info. Lucky me I ran across your website by accident (stumbleupon).

I have saved it for later!

By Ross Hardaway
posted on 02 December at 07:07
Report spam/abuse

Pretty portion of content. I just stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to claim that I acquire actually enjoyed account your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing for your feeds and even I fulfillment you get entry to persistently quickly.

By Christian Underhill
posted on 02 December at 07:05
Report spam/abuse

It's going to be end of mine day, except before ending I am reading this great piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

By Mose Benning
posted on 02 December at 02:41
Report spam/abuse

I know this site offers quality dependent articles and additional data, is there any other website which offers such data in quality?

By Caridad Abrahams
posted on 29 November at 13:02
Report spam/abuse

Autolog Functionality - Introduced in Hoot Pursuit, the necessity for Speed Autolog allows you to shopp your gamme statistics on-line and track your complete profession progression.

By Vito Martell
posted on 29 November at 09:13
Report spam/abuse

You can certainly see your expertise within the work you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers such as you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. At all times follow your heart.

By Alejandro McGarry
posted on 28 November at 05:55
Report spam/abuse

Hi there, I enjoy reading through your tarot post. I like to write a little comment to support you.

About the author

Pro Webguru 3061 shares