Diaries Magazine

8 Ways Dogs Make Better Valentines Than People

By Kristy @mileydailyscoop
Valentine Smalentine! Why not take the pressure off and spend Valentine's Day with your dog!
8 Ways Dogs Make Better Valentines Than People Here are 8 reasons why:
1. No worrying about what to wear - We could care less, just put on a comfy pair of sneakers and take us for a walk.
2. Hair, makeup and nails - Forget about it, we wouldn't know the difference from an up-do, to a set of falsies to the latest nail art. 
3. No fancy restaurant - We will be satisfied with the same old kibble but a nice dessert cookie wouldn't hurt.
4. Speaking of dessert - Leave the chocolate at the store, we can't have it anyway and chances are you don't need it!
5. No need for overpriced flowers - We'll just eat 'em.
6. No expensive gifts or jewelry - Just give us a ball and nice scratch behind the ears and we're happy!
7. No awkward silence during dinner - We can't talk!
8. No worrying about the end of the night kiss - We have no shame in planting a nice big wet one!
Now that's just 8 ways but I'm sure there are many more!
Feel free to share your own!
In a recent survey conducted by Petplan Pet Insurance:
  • 60% of female pet parents prefer Valentine's Day kisses from their pets over their sweethearts
  • 60% of men favored their partner's smooches.
  • 52% of women admitted they spend more on Fluffy and Fido than on their partners.
  • 70% of men said they spend more on their partners than their pets (with the remaining 30% presumably earning a night in the doghouse).

We are joining the Pet Parade hosted by Rascal & Rocco, Jan's Funny Farm, Basil the Bionic Cat and Love is Being Owned by a Husky. 8 Ways Dogs Make Better Valentines Than People

You Might Also Like :

Back to Featured Articles on Logo Paperblog

These articles might interest you :

  • IIIT Delhi Placement Analysis

    IIIT Delhi Placement Analysis

    IIIT Delhi is a Delhi based technical university which is creating the buzz for last few years in the country in terms of placement, education culture, faculty... Read more

    9 hours, 9 minutes ago by   Ssankarr
    TECH
  • Heavy Rockers, Ozone Mama, Announce New Headlining European Tour and Welcome...

    Heavy Rockers, Ozone Mama, Announce Headlining European Tour Welcome Singer

    Big things are bristling on the horizon for Ripple Music's, Ozone Mama!After releasing their critically acclaimed, best-selling album, "Cosmos Calling" with... Read more

    12 hours, 11 minutes ago by   Ripplemusic
    ENTERTAINMENT, MUSIC
  • Train Travels: Malaysia to Thailand

    Train Travels: Malaysia Thailand

    I have now covered this route a bunch of times through the years, having travelled overland from as far as Singapore, up to the... Read more

    12 hours, 30 minutes ago by   Allanmwilson
    DESTINATIONS, EXPAT, TRAVEL
  • Random Bits of Nature (Snake Warning)

    Random Bits Nature (Snake Warning)

    A very tiny toad -- less than in inch. Blacksnakes kill by constriction. This was an ex-chipmunk by the time I saw it. Read more

    13 hours, 41 minutes ago by   Vickilane
    CREATIVITY, PHOTOGRAPHY
  • Duck Duck Go Founder Asks Google to Sell Them Duck.com

    Duck Founder Asks Google Sell Them Duck.com

    So there was an interesting article on CNET today about Duck.com. Google acquired the domain back in 2010 when they acquired ON2. But there is confusion, most... Read more

    14 hours, 13 minutes ago by   Worldwide
    BUSINESS, TECH
  • Concert Review: A Grand Night for D Major

    Concert Review: Grand Night Major

    Michael Tilson Thomas conducts the National Youth Orchestra.</> by Paul J. Pelkonen The players wore red pants: The National Youth Orchestra.Photo © 2018... Read more

    19 hours, 45 minutes ago by   Superconductor
    CULTURE, THEATRE & OPERA
  • OMG - OH My Greenery 24x7

    Greenery 24x7

    Here OMG stands for Office, Home, Market Yard, and Ground. These places by the human being created to secure their social activities. Mostly human destroy the... Read more

    19 hours, 59 minutes ago by   Saurabh Verma
    A-CLASSER

Paperblog Hot Topics